Saturday Night 1,600 Miles Classic Sports Car Series, Next Race 10/19, 400km Le Mans (No Chicane), Open 7pm, Qualifying 8pm, Race 8:30pm Eastern USOpen 

You what I'm just going plan B. I'm just pushing Le Mans, Monza, and Suzuka races back. Enjoy your easy October. The last 4 races are back to back.

Next Race

10/19, 4. 400km of Le Mans (No Chicane)
Race Details
Le Mans No Chicane, 30 Laps Race, 252.9 miles (407 km), Afternoon Start, Time Change x3, Night Driving Yes, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, Fuel At Start 92%, 20 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Weak, Contact Penalty On, Delayed Race Start to About 8:35pm EDT

Following Race

11/2, 5. 350 km of Monza
Race Details
Autodromo Nazionale Monza Full Course, 61 Laps Race, 219.6 miles (353.4 km), Late Morning Start, Time Change x3, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Fuel At Start 96%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Weak, Contact Penalty On

Race Schedule

Races Held
8/31, 0. Prologue 160km of St Croix C
9/7, 1. 395 km of High Speed Ring (Reverse)
9/14, 2. 285 km of Brands Hatch
9/28, 3. 310 km of Nurburgring (Nordschleife)

Races Upcoming
10/19, 4. 400km of Le Mans (No Chicane)
11/2, 5. 350 km of Monza
11/9, 6. 300 km of Suzuka Circuit
11/16, 7. Willow Springs 205 (Big Willow)
11/23, 8. Road Atlanta 195

Last edited:
Hey with the extra time off and a busy November. I should probably put some work into the 2025 Endurance League season. As much I would like to keep the multi class races. We only have 5 to 6 regulars. So I not sure if this is realistic. This is meant as pro level sport car racing series. So I won't go below the Gr.3 class. So what's everyone else thoughts Gr.1, Gr.2, or Gr.3. Or something more specific within them like Super GT or Group C.

Hey with the extra time off and a busy November. I should probably put some work into the 2025 Endurance League season. As much I would like to keep the multi class races. We only have 5 to 6 regulars. So I not sure if this is realistic. This is meant as pro level sport car racing series. So I won't go below the Gr.3 class. So what's everyone else thoughts Gr.1, Gr.2, or Gr.3. Or something more specific within them like Super GT or Group C.
I think GR2 would be a great series to run. We have never run them before, maybe it would draw a few more entrants.

Oh, hey someone new. Come in come in. Yes we are new drivers of any skill. Welcome to Saturday Night Endurance League. Our IMSA / WEC style flagship series is out of season until January.

We currently in the middle of a limited run league called 1,600 Miles Series. It's a classic road car and race car series loosely based off an event from Gran Turismo 4. All races of the league are about 2 hours duration. We have currently have already ran 3 of the 8 points. Next race is scheduled 10/12/24 at Le Mans No Chicane layout. Details for this league are available in post #4. Send a friend request to TheColdWarriors if still interested.
Friend request sent.
My PSN name is Quebeker1

I think GR2 would be a great series to run. We have never run them before, maybe it would draw a few more entrants.
The more I think about it. The I'm lending towards a Group C season. Why 1st of all because I've been do so for some time. And I think it's good to time do it. For starters as permanent 2025 Le Mans race will be on the No Chicane layout. Players just got the Mazda for free with no wear.

Then I feel MRs car won this big update. This includes the Group C cars. All 5 cars are easier to drive than they were before the update. The Jaguar's stability issues seems to gone. Though I still need to test that out more.

I do have desire to do a Super GT series as well but, I would prefer to wait on that for now. Motegi may be on it's way. I would prefer to wait and include it since it's a track on their schedule. I also feel I still need to do more research into Super GT operations. Maybe next year's Fall series.

Back