Scape Collection

• Thread starter Ant78
  • 2,262 comments
1648667137764.jpeg

Although in Japan, Moon Automotive services and sells parts for American hot rods. So here's a pair of old Mustangs. The background Mustang is highly modified, enough to win races at the "X-track" in America. I'm sorry, I've forgotten exactly what it's called, but it's looooong track that Polyphony halved the award credits on (from 30k to 15k) recently. Just having some fun with photos...

2e8c66f2c09d798b5b22635160a2692a_photo.webp

Dude this is amazing!
Bruh, it's probably going to be a "Duh!" moment for us if/when he explains it to us. But he's got his freaking camera in set up in that shot and I'd really like to know what settings he used to achieve it! Seriously impressed here.

Last edited:
How on earth did you set this photo up? The more I look at it, the more genius I think it to be. Kudos to you!
Thanks man, i forgot which scape location it was, somewhere in Japan under Parking/Garage section. Not much thought behind it tbh, main focus was the R34 but i thought it was too simple, so i parked another object to in front of the camera, in this case to find something with a low enough body type with a high wing and obvious styling since its going to be blurred heavily (in this case a Supra). Voila

Dude this is amazing!
Thanks bud 👍

Outta curiosity, what settings do you use to make these bright white photos?
Honestly I just messed around with a bunch of the sliders until I achieved that vanishing effect you see. Didn't even think about recording the steps to it, probably should have though.

Edit: Try turning up the brightness to max on all the screen effect tabs and then play around with the filters and color tone correction until you get the effect you want.

Last edited:
Back