Scion Tc (ANT10) By TRD 2006

• Thread starter JR98
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING

trd.jpg

The Scion Tc is a 2 door sports compact built by Toyota under their Scion brand, for the North American market and was Scion's best selling car, selling just under 80,000 units in 2006, but sales quickly dropped to under 16,000 units by 2010. In 2006 Toyota Racing Development (TRD) offered a tuning package for the Tc. This package includes a full coilover suspension system, performance brakes, rear sway bars, a limited slip differential, an upgraded clutch, cold-air intake and a Vortech Supercharger (bringing power up to 200HP) capable of 20PSi, but only producing 6 PSi when installed by the dealership.

Technical specifications

• Body: 2 Door Coupe
  • Length: 4420 mm
  • Wheelbase: 2700 mm
  • Height: 1415 mm
  • Width: 1755 mm
  • Weight: 1320KG
  • Engine: Toyota "2AZ-FE" 2.4 Straight 4
  • Aspiration: Supercharged
  • Power: 200HP
  • Drive: Front Engine Front Wheel Drive
  • Transmission/Gearbox: 5 Speed Manual

IMG952012092195175548_zpsa4f6a213.jpg
2204620781_5f6b01ca51_b.jpg
2014-Scion-TC-Trd-Exhaust.jpg
Scion-tC-Release-7.0-push-button-starter.jpg

Last edited:
...It's a sleepy looking car. :indiff:
It's not as bad as that hybrid Accord from a few days ago, and it's a supercharged two door "sporty" car so I'll vote.

Edit: I hereby rescind my previous statement: now with new images this car looks almost like a poster child for a "yoof" mobile.

My vote still stands of course.

Last edited:
...It's a sleepy looking car. :indiff:
It's not as bad as that hybrid Accord from a few days ago, and it's a supercharged two door "sporty" car so I'll vote.
Well, I'm not 100% sure the images are the full TRD package as you could buy the parts individually.

Either way I really hope the Tc makes it's way into GT in some form. Loved this car on Midnight Club 3 and Forza 2.

Well, I'm not 100% sure the images are the full TRD package as you could buy the parts individually.

...If you look at the white car with the PMR-lite spoiler, it does have different side skirts compared to the silver/turquoise/mist/dunno-what-colour-it's-supposed-to-be car.

...If you look at the white car with the PMR-lite spoiler, it does have different side skirts compared to the silver/turquoise/mist/dunno-what-colour-it's-supposed-to-be car.
Did some more searching, and found some images of full TRD cars. Added them to OP.

The Scion TC in itself is a cool car considering I own one in real life, too bad it is a heavily underappreciated car...
Non the less it would be cool if it eventually make it into GT some day.
IMG-20181119-WA0015.jpeg

Definately would recreate this :P

Back