Scion t2B Concept...(Doesn't know what to say)

• Thread starter Delirious
  • 61 comments
Well, I'd look at it like this. The most recent Nissan Cube is uglier than the Bb/xB. I know that Toyota and Nissan have a rivalry as big as GM and Ford, but in terms of looks, the most recent Cube looks like crap. It's in GT4 for you to compare. And you know what? The Nissan Cube MIGHT make it into America. That Ford SYN US Concept Car? I don't know if Ford was trying to make fun of the xB by creating a [concept] vehicle more horrible than the xB and Cube combined.

But you know what, homie? We all think differentely. I'm not a Cadillac fan, but some people think the more recent ones look amazing. For a "box," the xB actually looks pretty mean. For the show car crowd, this is a great for a sound system. I think it's fun, like the Mini Cooper. You have to think about machines on the road. The xB isn't going to attract fans standing still. It's not fast or powerful. To me, it's a specialty vehicle you can have every day, that is, if you want it as a daily driver. Just remember that everyone has their favorite cars. Because you may not like it doesn't mean anyone else is supposed hate it as well. Of course, I try to be as diversified in interest in automobiles as possible.

So having said this, what do you think this concept proposes?
a.) a completely new Scion
b.) a variation of the Scion xB
c.) a variation of the Scion tC
d.) a view into the future of Scion styling
e.) a concept with no chance of production or any view of new Scions

JohnBM01
So having said this, what do you think this concept proposes?
a.) a completely new Scion
b.) a variation of the Scion xB
c.) a variation of the Scion tC
d.) a view into the future of Scion styling
e.) a concept with no chance of production or any view of new Scions
a) I doubt it for the reasons below
b) I think this is very likely. Something close to the concept could be made as an upmarket version of the xB to give the brand an 'improved' image
c) No. It clearly looks like a box, therefore it's clearly based on the xB, and has little or nothing ot do with the tC.
d) Possibly. The ricer and bling crowd are probably falling in love with this thing, so Toyota might try and incorporate elements of the vehicle's styling into a next gen xB.
e) It's possible. Look at b and d.

Latest Posts

Back