Series Cancelled - Pls Close

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 75 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to here that Afro ... Maybe I'll get someone to run a US friendly BMW series ...[/QUOTE]

That would be cool, cuz I can't make those times either. Week days are not good for me and I really wanted to try this.

What you gonna call yourselves now? BMW Ninja's :lol: ...

Ally signed up for WMA now as well ... I'm glad to be getting support from the okes back home 👍

What you gonna call yourselves now? BMW Ninja's :lol: ...

Hell Yeah.....:lol:

alpinestars_zx_nomex_hood_small.jpg

Season postponed til next week ... servers screwed around big time ...

@Mel, should I change days?

Season postponed til next week ... servers screwed around big time ...

@Mel, should I change days?

Not necessarily. I'll move Karts forward an hour, if need be, but, if you could change days, I'd have nothing wrong with it.

Thats was fun last night while it lasted......lol. Sometimes it just goes like that.

Can I suggest possibly running the BM's on a different night to Karts, maybe Tuesday. You may find more might enter as the double header on one night may make members choose. If run on separate days we have the best of both.

?

I try how many time inter your lobbey its DC and also Nz . I think there is problem in server and in the last i close my ps and sleep sorry guys its out of my hand .:nervous:

Thats was fun last night while it lasted......lol. Sometimes it just goes like that.

Can I suggest possibly running the BM's on a different night to Karts, maybe Tuesday. You may find more might enter as the double header on one night may make members choose. If run on separate days we have the best of both.

?

Was yesterday's Engen BMW 135i Cup race for points? If not, the Karts series is already battling for points, and it's fun too.

Tuesdays might be the best solution for a fuller field ... that is if the severs don't go into political unrest again ... :crazy:

Other than the issues we had, BMW's was fun yesterday ... there's nothing like 0.5 sec gap between drivers ...

Tuesdays might be the best solution for a fuller field ... that is if the severs don't go into political unrest again ... :crazy:

Other than the issues we had, BMW's was fun yesterday ... there's nothing like 0.5 sec gap between drivers ...

And for points?

Yesterday was a balls up, so next week we will start the season ... for points ... 👍

Okay. Let's give us a reminder with a bit more time in advance. I'm sorry, that I couldn't come today. :( I was at Karts. That went... somewhat... well; excluding an incident of sleeping at the start.

:lol: Sleeping at the start? :lol: ... bringing a whole new meaning to the term "caught napping" ...

I had 5 drivers rock up with continuous DC's ... we ended up running some laps for Bankfin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back