Sexy & mean car pic thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poverty
  • 4,606 comments
  • 908,083 views
I need that in my life ^
 
Want this car badly, 3 series touring with full M3 engine and transmission switch. For sale about 20 miles from my house. No way on Earth my wife would let me buy it though

e30m3.jpg
 
Those are some nice looking Porsches. Thread needs more 930:
attachment.php

150315_1598422573235_1616144525_1388567_2563886_n.jpg

10.jpg

1_thumb.jpg

5613934239_3b53af9bba_b.jpg

attachment.php

P5024589.jpg
 
Rue
A lot of these 993s and 964s could have made my old 'Hardcore 911' thread happy. I'll go next...

Rauh_%20Welt_%20RWB%20Number-One.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: awesome :drool:


:drool: That's sick.

4854221209_b26a717cdb_o.jpg


Searched for some nice ones that are for sale here..

$(KGrHqV,!nME63S988K-BO34f1F67w~~_27.JPG


$(KGrHqF,!iUE7F1g)dRuBO34f1UKcQ~~_27.JPG


$(KGrHqR,!lwE1F6W4IkKBNce3Mg,dw~~_27.JPG


$(KGrHqF,!lsE1F2hur4BBNcfdn0NN!~~_27.JPG


$(KGrHqZ,!iwE1MZYf!W6BNcfdrYDhQ~~_27.JPG


And this one is perfect..

$(KGrHqF,!p8E8WkPfVc,BPMTwndL!w~~_27.JPG


$(KGrHqN,!lkE8HPTf!mIBPMTwod)vw~~_27.JPG


$(KGrHqR,!nQE8Yt8y!m7BPMTwoVh1w~~_27.JPG


$(KGrHqR,!iIE8Kt9S+YOBPMTwn3N(!~~_27.JPG


€110.000 :(
 
Last edited:
That white one is perfect. I also really like that green one. But even more amazing is that Turbo S. Talk about rare...
 
Something different now..

6894115455_9862c14512_o.jpg


6895531585_ed29bba853_o.jpg


How an Evo should be
6868883449_ef0b3502fe_o.jpg


5071642456_445c3c989f_o.jpg


6092832119_042ec92d5a_o.jpg


6026613501_1986b41052_o.jpg


5991536846_612326dbdf_o.jpg


6470829171_c8075b4c0f_o.jpg


6026134219_803e6ab90e_o.jpg


One of the sexiest Ferrari's ever made
6019340194_b2ca5eb2e5_o.jpg


And I end with my favourite one of the newer generation, so pure this car..
5759532676_2d1f22ce37_o.jpg


Edit:
Got these in my mailbox(Evora GTE 'F1'). This is sexy:
Lotus_Evora_GTE_F1_Edition_spotted_01.jpg


Lotus_Evora_GTE_F1_Edition_spotted_02.jpg


Lotus_Evora_GTE_F1_Edition_spotted_05.jpg


Lotus_Evora_GTE_F1_Edition_spotted_06.jpg
 
Last edited:
All those Porsches. I wonder if their absence from Gran Turismo has given everyone here withdrawal symptoms...
 
PureAwesomeness
All those Porsches. I wonder if their absence from Gran Turismo has given everyone here withdrawal symptoms...

It's even worse when the first car you ever drove was your dad's 996 GT3, but you never actually got to drive it besides learning to get it rolling without stalling. I was old enough for him to let me have some fun with the Turbo S in a big parking lot, though. I just want to be able to drive the cars he had in the game.
 
Something different now..
How an Evo should be
6868883449_ef0b3502fe_o.jpg

I beg to differ. Neochrome/aurora wheels always find that soft spot in my heart.

tumblr_lzzkxpy4NX1qfbjkco1_500.jpg


My obsession is clearly Subaru's though.
tumblr_lwvnlcpfww1qefdjyo1_1280.jpg


6803618543_c0eef32894_b.jpg


And say hello to this sexy beast of a photo
tumblr_lzcy2fR0I11r6zbt3o1_1280.jpg
 
I beg to differ. Neochrome/aurora wheels always find that soft spot in my heart.

Looks good, yes, but I meant the stance. Not that low to the ground, still has that option to do dirty things with it :D
 
That cyrus aston from mansory may look good in that picture, but I think they slaughtered the aston with what they did to it.
01-mansory-cyrus-up-hi.jpg

2010-mansory-cyrus-based-on-aston-martin-db9-or-dbs-interior-1280x960.jpg

Astons aren't supposed to be flashy cars loaded with exposed carbon fiber
 
motortrend
That cyrus aston from mansory may look good in that picture, but I think they slaughtered the aston with what they did to it.

Astons aren't supposed to be flashy cars loaded with exposed carbon fiber

I like it with the exception of the giant rood scoop. It's one of those "because F you that's why" cars. I like any car covered in exposed carbon fiber.
 
I like it with the exception of the giant rood scoop. It's one of those "because F you that's why" cars. I like any car covered in exposed carbon fiber.

It does look sexy but as you say the roof scoop has to go. If it were scoop less and white with carbon accents on places like the diffuser it would be perfect. Also the interior looks a little cheap that way
 
I really, really despise this joke but...

431488_221400361292008_131357773629601_397913_119102887_n.jpg

431118_10150690575501031_698651030_11470334_1199744195_n.jpg


It's more fun in the Philippines.
 
Carlos
Do you have a bigger version of this?:drool:

If it's from flickr probably, but I got it off of tumblr. If I can somehow find it or it pops up on my feed again I'll check he source for different sizes.
 
Thanks! Quite handy this reverse image search thing!
 
Back