Sexy & mean car pic thread.

• Thread starter Poverty
  • 4,596 comments
007_malaysia2009.jpg

Chris Bangle couldn't design a car that awful if he tried. Please Zagato, sweet Jesus, stick to Aston Martins. You can only ruin a gorgeous car so much but when you start with one that already looks like a cowpie...sheesh.

Ok, seriously, what is Zagato's fetish with that design? The Perana Z One, the TZ3, & now this?

There is no doubt that the Alfas & this BMW are good looking, but the body design shows lack of creativity on Zagato's part, imo; long nose & short trunk w/ that just sort of ends. Almost look like shoes.

oooh 🤬 that screams Zagato in every line. I really like it, even if BMW wouldn't let them put on circular taillights on it.

This formula has been Zagato's trademark since the 50s, and they have adapted it to dountless cars troughout the years, as McLaren describes, enormous nose and a tail that's been cut almost by guillotine. At this level I think it's more heritage and tradition than anything else. You can't deny that is instantaneouly recognized as a Zagato body.

The Zagato looks beautiful; the lines and shape...that is, until you see the whole car.

It looks like a Z4 Coupe that's losing it's battle with obesity.

BTW: I love the Z4, and now I hate Zagato. Their old cars were great, but it appears they've added this design language to every possible project. Oh and the new Aston V12 Zagato...it's dreadful. :(

Last edited:
Back