Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,624 comments
Just got her home today!
(The Porsche, that is. I've had the wife for a while!!!)

1981 Porsche 911SC Targa.

dscn1453editwh9.jpg

Awesome car.:drool:

serge

It's quite scary seeing that photo of myself! Quick, pass me the airbrush. Smallhorses is about to take me for my first proper drive. Don't know who's more nervous, him or me!

Cross your fingers everyone!

After that, the CEO of my company will be challenging him to a race against his Carrera 4S.

Place your bets!!!!

Yikes, a NEW 4S vs. a older 911? I think I know the winner already, but nice purchase. I had considered buying a 914 at on time, but in the end I never had the money. Congrats. Wish I could have come to SFGTP, so close but yet so far:(

Yikes, a NEW 4S vs. a older 911? I think I know the winner already, but nice purchase. Congrats.....

:lol: Yup, it'll eat me for lunch, dinner and tomorrow's breakfast!
But still, we all know that a 4S is a pansy Porsche!
Who needs the safety net of 4WD anyway?!!! :P

.......Wish I could have come to SFGTP, so close but yet so far:(

It'll be the same distance to SFGTP2!!!! Come to that instead!!! 👍

Sorry for off-topic, but latest purchase was rather boring!
6-pack of Spaten Pils!

It's actually emo over here

Pretty much. I can't help that I'm about 33% Emo these days...

Smallhorses

Just. Plain. Sexy.

I love old 911s, and furthermore ones that just look "normal." It looks like it was an awesome find, and I hope you got a really good deal on it. There were a few for sale around here similar to that not too long ago, and I would have gotten one, but its that winter that kills ya up here...

Thats just one awesome Porsche!

bought 2 1/100 gundam models. The legend and destiny gundam. I cant upload images right now since im in japan and im too lazy to find the pictures on the internet. :)

Went shopping today for a while before i went to give Bee his lunch at work for him. :) I brought the following:-

Short Sleeved Tunic Top.
09D35QGRA_normal.jpg

Jersey Short Jumpsuit - Similar to this.
03C07PBLK_normal.jpg

Short White Skirt - Similar to this, but minus the Tie, add buttons and waistband.
27G20QWHT_normal.jpg

And onto of that, 2 necklaces, and Some loverly underwear. :) All in all, i had a good shopping day. 👍

Yesterday I bought a ring for a good friend that is moving to Georgia next week. I got this ring because I never really bought anything for her before (no birthday gifts and no Christmas gifts) so this was to make up for it. I didn't get a picture of it on her finger because some things came up towards the end of the time we where to together yesterday so here is a picture of it from online.

Clipboard01_edited-1.jpg

Yesterday I bought a ring for a good friend that is moving to Georgia next week. I got this ring because I never really bought anything for her before (no birthday gifts and no Christmas gifts) so this was to make up for it. I didn't get a picture of it on her finger because some things came up towards the end of the time we where to together yesterday so here is a picture of it from online.

Clipboard01_edited-1.jpg

Hmm, some things came up. Well, nice ring.

SIGMA 50-500 mm f/4-6.3 EX APO DG Lens

Just recieved from Hong Kong at almost £200 cheaper than the UK price.

Just ordered these from Amazon:

41XA5C6QF6L._AA280_.jpg

Sony Table-top zoom mic

21nlwbTnouL._AA240_.jpg

Olympus VN-2100 dictaphone

And some generic 4 pin to 4 pin firewire cable.

Nice room DWA...though I think your neck purchase should be "a bigger desk" lol..

Thanks

Well... it is kind of temporary till I actually get the layout like I want it but yeah, on the other side of the room is a big ass L desk. xD

Duċk;2728236
how many scratched discs?

: shrugs: None... I don't move it. :dopey:

Archos AV700TV:

antennacaseav700tvwf9.jpg

(Apologies for the terrible picture on screen, I'll take some better photos tomorrow, possibly involving The Blues Brothers.)

I can't even begin to describe how awesome this thing is. It's a TV, a video player, an MP3 player, a Freeview recorder, an image viewer, an external hard drive, a USB host and possibly the most awesome thing ever. Best of all it was the last one Dixons had in stock, and because it's apparently an 'end of line' product, even though Archos are still selling them, they knocked the price right down to £220, from about £340 (~€500, $680). Bargain. :dopey:

So far it's been superb. The built in speakers are poor, but I didn't expect much from speakers that small, and I can't think of many situations where I'd need them anyway. Most of the time I'm either using headphones, or connecting it to my school's projectors & sound systems with the composite out cable.

It's fantastic, I love it. 👍

Back