Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,618 comments
And I continue buying R/C related stuff:
100_6134s.jpg

100_6194s.jpg

Is it bad if I buy this but don't have anything action/worthy to record/capture? I was tempted to buy it the other day.

You'll find a use. My buddy has a couple of them and we went to the sand dunes near my apartment the other day and they came in pretty handy. My buddy also likes to hook them to his dog when he play frisbee with him, those vids are always cool to watch.

Plus they take really cool pictures too:
DTeQKbI.jpg

Leicht
Is it bad if I buy this but don't have anything action/worthy to record/capture? I was tempted to buy it the other day.

The Russians do it al the time...Usually, there's enough crummy/awful drivers out there to catch something interesting.

I've been tempted too, but my life looks cooler in photographs (i.e. it's actually boring).

If you're going to do that, I don't recommend going with something like the Hero 3 Black Edition(edit) straight away. I bought one and returned it after make a couple videos of my car because I realized that I really only have a few uses where my normal camera wouldn't suffice.

If you don't have a camera and you want one, though, it makes a pretty good ordinary compact camera, anyway.

Last edited:
IMO the black edition is too much. I own a white edition and I could have used the silver edition. It all depends on how much your willing to spend.

The wi-fi remote and better low-light performance made the Black worth it to me. It also can shoot 1080 in a higher frame rate too, which will be nice.

Since my G25 motor burnt out a while ago, I finally found another G25 without a ridiculous $200 price tag. Drove about 3 and a half hours, (Total both ways.) but I got it for a hundred bucks. :D

I'm basically done with my Amazon Cart. These things should be here by the beginning of October or late September.

I hesitated on purchasing the bike for a while, I remember posting in this thread about it but I had to spend like $300 on books so that crippled my wallet for a while. I finally got my money together to get what I need.

811Xl-8IfrL._SL1500_.jpg

61uck1zIcvL._SL1500_.jpg

21dWqbAiQ1L.jpg

41yqUrSaJKL.jpg

41BBTAdLKGL._SX342_.jpg

So. With that, I'm basically getting ready for my favorite seasons (Fall/Winter)

Canceled my Xbox One pre-order so I'm just going to wait on that.

1278924_10152228197034097_2073555081_o.jpg

Decided it was time to grab a magazine that reveals painting technique I keep searching up periodically. Now I no longer have to resort to mindless youtube video and google searching.

I also feel pretty ignorant about money-related stuff for my age, so I feel it's totally worth having info all in one book to read up every now and then. :)

New to the world of the table top rpg, I picked these two up for an impending game night with some like minded friends that are also first timers in the experience.

tlw3.jpg

xd96.jpg

I have to drop by your house sometime. I know I'd have fun. :lol:

My place is always fun..... if you class tantruming children fun :scared::lol: There's a healthy dose of good old sibling rivalry going on at my place at present.

Some more goodies while I wait for my copy of GTA5 to arrive. I hope to smash through these quickly.
v2d0.jpg

My recent purchase has been the Sony XPERIA P in red. So far it has been a great phone. Good performance, amazing screen and I just love the minimalistic design! Got it for MYR899.

WP_20130811_006%255B1%255D.jpg

Another one is the Sony MDR-XB30EX in-ear headphone. This one is MYR129.. Great buy I have to say.

WP_20130820_001%255B1%255D.jpg

2463980-grand+theft+auto+v.jpg

For XBox 360, because the controller fits my long fingers more comfortably 👍

Jerome

YongNuo-560II-front&rear.jpg

And a flash diffuser to go with it.

1523376.jpg

2TB LaCie Desktop HD for photos and as a second back up drive with going to Uni soon.

logo.png

I bought tickets to the US F1 race this November. I just got General Admissions, but there should be good enough viewing spots along the grass.

Hopefully I'll see some fellow GTPers in Texas.

Back