Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,681 comments
There were only 1000 pairs made, and that was 10 years ago. So I dunno. Finding them in good condition in your size might be something that's difficult.

There were only 1000 pairs made, and that was 10 years ago. So I dunno. Finding them in good condition in your size might be something that's difficult.
That is unfortunate. Anyway, I made a meme about the Gran Turismo shoe. Check it out in the meme thread.

IMG_20150318_215258.jpg

The clamp on desk lamp(and bulb)(I really love the reach the thing has, and the bulb I got for it is perfect), the Aoshima pre-painted BRZ model(waited a month and a half for it), and the desk itself(from IKEA).

I also got a little locking file cabinet and a bed frame from Ikea, since my bed frame broke long ago, and my desk legs finally started giving out.

I made some purchases that I will not regret. I got some deals.

JackThreads had a sale of 20%.

Some okay sunglasses

AJ Morgan Franklins

78ca99bdae3a8e4d89612bad8fdc6be3.png

Woolf Five Panel Hat

f184b7dc10f52fabb59077f58a22d361.png

$31.04

Got some stuff on sale on Amazon.

I got my mom a bluetooth speaker for her birthday. Originally $49.95 down to $30.00

SoundBlock

41tM9YowF4L.jpg

And some gloves since the ones I bought ripped the first ****ing day I put them on to lift. Going to return those soon.

Harbinger 155 Gloves

71NKRndlNML._SL1500_.jpg

$80 total.

I kinda just said screw it and bought a new phone. My current phone keep dropping calls randomly which is unacceptable. $190 bucks, but I'm fairly sure I will not have to upgrade for a while. My first entry into the Android ecosystem. I'm excited, but I hate having to spend money on electronics like this. When I buy things, I expect for it to work well for the time that I have it. Sucks that companies can basically choose expiration dates for phones via software, but I guess that's just the world we live in.

motorola-moto-g-2nd-gen-xt1068.jpg

71XlhfEsSFL._SL1500_.jpg

Wow, DTM tickets are expensive!

It's a 3 day ticket with Grandstand seats and paddock access for €70, which is about £52.00, which is very comparable, if not cheaper than most of the BTCC in the UK, and about the cost of a Friday practice only ticket for F1.

Plus, it's also about a third of the cost of me actually getting to Zandvoort!

Bought some new under garments. By the way, you guys pay way too much for your clothes. I just buy the giant value pack. I think the two combined were roughly $25.

The boxer briefs bag is empty because I tossed them in the wash. Shirts are getting washed tomorrow. I wash all clothes before wearing them.
image.jpg

And for my wife's birthday I took my daughter out because she wanted to get her mom a charm bracelet.

image.jpg

My daughter bought the green with purple "polka dots" charm because "Mommy's favorite color is green and mine is purple," and I got her the Open Heart design with two large hearts (us), the small heart (our daughter) and the dog paw print (our dog). It matches the necklace I bought the year our daughter was born, which was a white gold version of the same design, minus the paw print. The chain, stops, separators, and charms all cost about $190 total. The sister of my cousin's wife works there and got us a couple of discounts. It would be closer to $250 otherwise.

SSD for the PS3, just a 120GB, is enough for me.
Loading times started to bug me with GT6.
and i know the ps3 can't apply full use of the ssd, but it loads much faster then the normal hdd.
SAMSUNG-850-EVO-120-GB.png

hardware install was nothing, but software backup, system restore and restore backup took long..Slow PS3 hardware.

I ordered last week my first e-pipe, the Kamry K1000 (light wood coloured) and some e-fluids for it. I have been a pipe smoker about fifteen years and wanted to try one of these as soon as I found out that there are also these pipe mods available. Let's see how this will work. I am a bit sceptical about this thing, but you'll never know...
epipe.JPG

Since my latest check up resulted in the same diagnosis (silly high metabolism) And I really don't like eating more than I already do now, to try and stop me from losing more weight:

BF_fitness-meal.jpg

4.4kg of protein powder purely for weight gaining. With vanilla flavor.

Today I recieved a gift for my birthday. However, I had to pay for some of it. ;)
20150322_212240.jpg 20150322_212226.jpg 20150322_212254.jpg
This is a ukulele made by Fender. The model is a Hau'oli, which means "Happy". I bought this from a local guitar store today as I actually went there to buy a cheaper one. I browsed around for a while (just fiddlin' with different ones). They did not have much of a selection as ukulele is not exactly the most popular instrument around here. Well, here is a description given by Amazon: "Fender brings you the authentic sound of the Hawaiian Islands with its first-ever series of ukulele models. Ukuleles are enjoying renewed popularity, with exquisite sounds and designs that are a far cry from mere musical toys. Originally built by Portuguese immigrants to the Hawaiian Islands in the 1880s, the small guitar-like instruments produced a lilting sound that instantly evoked the lush South Pacific atmosphere of their island homeland. Fender’s three new tenor-style ukulele models offer finely crafted sound and construction; they too instantly evoke the sound and spirit of Hawaii, with a dash of traditional Fender mojo for good measure—each one features the distinctive Fender Telecaster® guitar headstock shape, unique body shapes and bracing patterns designed exclusively for Fender and a Fender ukulele gig bag to get you started. Mahalo! This one, the Fender Ukulele Hau’oli, comes from the Hawaiian word for happy, and is a basic model with sturdy laminated mahogany construction and a satin finish."

Mine did not come with a gig bag because I boight it from a store. However, I am very pleased with the product and plan to make it even better with a set of new strings I bought with it. Anyways, here is a link to it on Amazon for a better picture.
PS: The pictures really do not do it any justice. :(

Back