Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
I'm out of control with vinyl!!!!

More wax today and asked my dealer to keep his eyes and ears open for the Aphex Twin white lable.

Mos Def - Black on both sides

image.jpg

It doesn't come out till Monday and is a very limited re-issue, he only had one copy in too.

Also picked this up...

image.jpg

Squarepusher Presents - Shoballander \ one - d Demonstrator

I picked this up over the weekend:

IMG_20150323_212731726.jpg

And this today:

IMG_20150323_212841075.jpg

Did you get the ball on sale at target? They had them 20 percent off through cartwheel so I got a new outdoor one. Lol

698_200677200.jpg

Got the Hero Edition of Pillars of Eternity for € 28.99 instead of the regular € 41.99 Steam is currently listing it at. Bit of an impulse buy and that ended up being quite the mistake the last time around. Well, PoE is getting exceptionally great reviews and I pulled the trigger after watching a bit of an Let's Play, so I guess it's gonna be good :D Haven't been buying that many games in years, to be honest...

For conspicuous cruisin
spent $9 on these sunglasses and they are great. They fit around my regular glasses like a glove but I don't really like the design. They are uh... kinda big. Like.. women's designer glasses big.
And yes I'm well aware I need to shave...
20150328_191616.jpg

121222_07.jpg

Got these Sennheiser CX175 to use at the gym. Can't stand the music they're playing anymore. I initially wanted a pair of Sony MDR in-ears, but the Sennheisers came with extended two year warranty, so that's quite the plus 👍
I have the CX 257s longest lasting earbuds I've had in my life. Those will probably be very good.

I bought some magic cards. Its just too much fun to watch my friends fight and lose against me every single game. In order to stay unbeatable I need to keep my decks up to date.
Can't wait for the fresh reinforcements to arrive because the game has been turning into an arms race lately. :D

Also among the ordered cards is a new favorite of mine, I love the artwork and it does its name justice.

magictradefr_1749.jpg

MtG__Grief_Tyrant_by_ariokh-small_zpsv7p2fhcj.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, just some Navy-strength Gin:

upload_2015-3-28_22-52-57.png

After a few years, my favourite hoodie is starting to fall apart. Happened to find a like-new one, so having it shipped along with some pants from a defunct label:

upload_2015-3-28_22-56-26.png

upload_2015-3-28_22-59-52.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-28_22-59-22.png
    upload_2015-3-28_22-59-22.png
    99 KB · Views: 9
I bought some magic cards. Its just too much fun to watch my friends fight and lose against me every single game.
You do sound like a red/black mage alright :lol:

I miss playing MTG... Used to do that a lot when I was in school. Stomping friends was always fun, agreed! How I loved my Ravager Affinity deck, back when Mirrodin was around.

Great, I'm feeling nostalgic now :lol:

For conspicuous cruisin
spent $9 on these sunglasses and they are great. They fit around my regular glasses like a glove but I don't really like the design. They are uh... kinda big. Like.. women's designer glasses big.
And yes I'm well aware I need to shave...
View attachment 339555

Prescription sunglasses are worth the money, dude.

You do sound like a red/black mage alright :lol:

I miss playing MTG... Used to do that a lot when I was in school. Stomping friends was always fun, agreed! How I loved my Ravager Affinity deck, back when Mirrodin was around.

Great, I'm feeling nostalgic now :lol:
I'm actually a black-white mage. My main deck consists of Angels & Horrors with tons of destruction spells and many mana producing artifacts so I can cast them early to overrun everyone blitzkrieg-style. :D I think I won the last 50 games with it, in fact I only remember losing once.

MTG Makes me feel nostalgic too, back in high school my school mates and I played MTG during every single break and we spent most of our pocket money on cards. :)

BOGO 50% off so why the hell not

10560965_606373812830950_1225365251_n.jpg
Perfect for 'Merica season. (tie that with an American flag button-up and shorts and you have yourself an outfit for 4th of July)

-----
th

Just bought this game. I suck ass at it, but I'm just now starting to accept that.

Perfect for 'Merica season. (tie that with an American flag button-up and shorts and you have yourself an outfit for 4th of July)

-----
th

Just bought this game. I suck ass at it, but I'm just now starting to accept that.

My brother bought some MURICA calf high socks at the same store. They're sick. Funny thing is I bought the laces before the shoes.

Back