Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
TB
I used one for the first time last year in Hawaii. Can't say I miss it. :lol:
After three days I have gone down a rabbit hole. The idea of going poo anywhere but home makes me feel uncomfortable now. But I have, um, medical issues that toilet paper can irritate. Also, I add extra spice to everything due to my low sodium diet.

My daughter likes it better too.

xbox-one-play-charge-kit-black-344321.1.jpg

I'm so hyped to see Star Wars that every time I see a trailer I get goosebumps and a shiver down my spine.

Custom built AR-15 (a friend built it for me)
IMAG0561.jpg

Came with an extra stock and two Magpul P-Mags. Got 3 steel mags, another P-Mag, a forward hand grip, a hand grip, and another stock from a different friend shortly after.

Ottomobile 1/18 Mercedes-Benz 500E Limited:
IMG_0437s.jpg

*EDIT*
And now this just showed up:
Tales of Zestiria Collectors Edition
IMG_0439.jpg

Last edited:
Picked this up today. Big fan of JMJ so I was happy to see he still wanted to put new stuff out.

The reviews aren't too good but I'll still give it a try.

image.jpeg

How good are these?
They have not gotten here yet. :(

I have heard very positives reviews on them from everybody. Only thing that I hear bad is for people with quite large heads it may be a little uncomfortable.

I will be using these for 15 seconds at a time. And I have a medium sized head. I do not thing I will have a problem.

I will let you know for sure when I get them. 👍

They have not gotten here yet. :(

I have heard very positives reviews on them from everybody. Only thing that I hear bad is for people with quite large heads it may be a little uncomfortable.

I will be using these for 15 seconds at a time. And I have a medium sized head. I do not thing I will have a problem.

I will let you know for sure when I get them. 👍
Ok, just wondering because I was in the market for headphones and I was looking for ones with good sound and durability.

Had to pick one of these up for the future mother in laws garden. She lives near quite a few trees and the garden is full.

I raked a week ago and it's twice as full now. So time for the big guns as such.

Ryobi 3000w blower/Hoover/mulcher

image.jpeg

Updated

Well I've gone over the lawn and border as far as the cord allowed.

The cord itself is pretty long so I was happily surprised. The weight of the blower fully assemble and with an empty bag is nice and light. Once a full bag of mulched leaves is hanging from the bottom you will need to use the shoulder strap for extra help.

The mulching blades (metal not plastic) do a fantastic job of breaking down the leaves and other bits you suck in. The two speeds it has are nice too. At full whack it's a little noisy but nothing too bad.

The blowing part of the machine is good and powerful however getting a good angle when your bag is full is pretty tricky so always blow before you suck.

Emptying your bag at the end is easy too, just slide it off and slip it into a plastic bag or your composter and unzip it. The opening is big enough to get everything out with a little shake and easily turns inside out to get all the little bits from the corners and fine dust out.

It was worth the purchase and will come in handy to keep the leaves at bay.

Forgot to add these two purchases.

A pair of Sanguine 4.5" beard scissors and a Kent tash comb. So I can keep my face hair in some sort of check.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Screenshot_2015-10-24-00-28-37.png

We had confirmation through today about a house we were in the process of getting (the one on the right)
It's not much but it means I can finally move out with my girlfriend.

Other recent-Ish purchases include 4 new tyres for the Saab, loads of bits for the house including fridge freezer, washing machine, sofas etc etc

All made possible with a new job, I am going to have to overtime the crap out of the next few months now!

Got myself a new game to play with. Paid for (and then some) by a nice refund from my electricity supplier :D

vermintide_logo_small_no_bg.png

Didn't get around to playing much yet. However, Left 4 Dead like co-op multiplayer, leveling and loot? Aww yiss, dis gon' be gud! Graphics are good as well, combat feels very satisfying despite being so fast paced. Made a good first impression on me 👍

DxSf62m.jpg

Shure SE215 Special Edition, which I bought today.
This is usually worth 13,820 yen, but I got it for 9,900 yen thanks to a store-opening special offer. Originally I wanted Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear, but this is very satisfying.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I'd be considered more crazy than usually, but I just bought this:
6be3fe0c22399821b0affc043f3eda71.jpg

Yes, a 5S. I think I'll have enough space with just the 16 GB, but I guess I'll find out sooner or later. :lol:

Back