Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
Shure SE215 Special Edition, which I bought today.
This is usually worth 12,440 yen, but I got it for 9,900 yen thanks to a store-opening special offer.

I also have one in clear, and it's pretty good for its price!

Aside to that, this month has been a cash-burning month for me. First, I bought a Logitech DFGT used for MYR139.00;

IMG_2237.JPG

Then I bought a Logitech G300s mice for MYR150.00 new;

IMG_2238.JPG

A cheap unbranded keyboard off my mate for MYR10.00;

IMG_2239.JPG

Finally, a 2.1 Altec Lansing Octane 7 system for MYR320.00;

IMG_2236.JPG

Now I'm officially broke until next month :indiff:

Awesome value for the money. €31,- a piece. And a set of Valeo wipers. And some oil.

That reminds me, I'm also in need of a set of Valeo wipers. Both front and back. The ones I have right now mostly spread water across the glass instead of wiping it, and the driver side one jumps around when going up...

With summer fast approaching another lightweight cycling jersey was needed bought.

View attachment 466777

I was like "WHAT?!?!?!"... until I looked at your country flag. :D

Last edited:
Picked this up today. Big fan of JMJ so I was happy to see he still wanted to put new stuff out.

The reviews aren't too good but I'll still give it a try.

I felt he lost his way after Metamorphoses. He's become too commercial after he and Charlotte Rampling split. Working with Tangerine Dream isn't suddenly going to lead to a change in that.

618184f8cfb2b4f4b1464017ff6f2f862371598b.png

Insurgency
Men of War: Assault Squad Game of the Year Edition
A two-pack of Abyss Odyssey
Blackguards 1 and 2
A four-pack of Contagion
SPINTIRES
Divinity: Dragon Commander

I felt he lost his way after Metamorphoses. He's become too commercial after he and Charlotte Rampling split. Working with Tangerine Dream isn't suddenly going to lead to a change in that.

I agree, his work is too commercial. It's as if he's tried to stay relevant and keep up with new younger producers.

The album wasn't too bad though. I was pleasantly surprised.

Edit- Had some deliveries...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Not my pic, but Canon Pixma MG3550. Needed a dirt cheap printer as my old one had given up the ghost after 8 years.

Angle2_tcm14-1072261.jpg
Ouch. Get ready to pay a lot for ink cartridges that go dry even if you don't use them, forced to by their brand, color cartridges though you might never use it and a printer that won't last more that two years, if you are lucky that it lasts that long. Mine didn't.

Desperation was the drive behind the purchase as I really needed to do a lot of urgent printing, and it seemed to be the best for the money.

I have the same one, had it for about 2 years. Always worked fine for me. And for $34, I can't really complain about it not lasting forever.

This lovely lot just arrived today....

The XLR to phono cables are 2M of Van-damme Pro Grade Classic XKE instrument cable with Neutrik crystalCON XLR connectors and REAN NYS373 phono plugs bought from HERE
The twin RCA cables are 0.6M of Fisual Rio bought from HERE
The case is a Gäng Case Custom Hard Case

Oh Yeeerrrrrrrr!!!!!! :lol: :D

And FYI, the sound is pounding out of this amp [Yamaha AX-592] & speakers [Bose AM5] which I have had since 1999
View attachment 470006 View attachment 470008

I approve of this setup! :D

Back