Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
Although I recently bought the Func MS-3, I didn't really liked the shape of it, so I bought a replacement today

castor-website.png

Mionix Castor - Considered to be one of the best computer mice on the market​

I like that jacket a lot, where did you get it from?

It's a few seasons old, so you'd have to look for it second-hand or hope for an unworn one popping up on eBay or the like. FWIW, I grabbed it off Grailed.

Hey, @Clark remember how we said we were friends? Yeah, not anymore. :lol:

Seriously, congrats on the wedding!

I'm so behind on things around here...

TB
6059991.jpg

+
47801.jpg

I've been looking at this sub for a while but haven't decided to take the plunge until now. Can't wait for it to show up!
Nice purchases!
I've looked around on that site a while ago, and they have quite a few nice things with great prices. Unfortunately, their shipping costs to Europe are just outrageous (even with the smallest or lightest of items) and prevent from me ever buying anything from them.

Got a link or specs for that @TB
Clicky.
Nice purchases!
I've looked around on that site a while ago, and they have quite a few nice things with great prices. Unfortunately, their shipping costs to Europe are just outrageous (even with the smallest or lightest of items) and prevent from me ever buying anything from them.
For 3-5 day shipping, the sub was free, shipping on the cable set me back $1.03. :odd:

If I wanted to bump that up to 2 day or next day, it immediately jumped to over $100 (and almost $200, respectively) for shipping! I chose to wait. :lol:

There's no chauffeur :P Me and my wife(to be) will be driving it away from the church ourselves. :D

Love Matt Stuart's stuff. How big are the prints?

Yup, he's one of the photographers that made me want to pick up a camera and point it at people instead of flowers. He just added some more prints/images on his site, the sale finishes this Sunday. The Magnum one finishes this Friday as well.

The Matt Stuart print is 12x10in, image itself is 9x6, the Alex Webb one is roughly 7x7 and the image is 6x4. The Webb one is a bit small but I have a few prints from previous Magnum sales and they work well when displayed in a group. Plus it's cool to say I have prints from Trent Parke and Steve McCurry on my wall!

2001 Husqvarna Husky Boy 50cc dirt bike. I'm gonna fix it up and sell it and I should be able to get a few hundred out of it. It was either buy this or buy a Suzuki ALT 50 three wheeler with a pretty much nonexistent parts availability (and believe me, it really needed the work). Once the Husky is gone I'll have either a three wheeler or a 4 stroke, bigger size bike. This things a 2 stroke with a single speed trans. And yes, 6'0" almost 6'1" me does fit on it, though just barely and that's with my posterior on the bolt hole in the seat. :lol::lol::lol:

20151104_170806.jpg

Made a quick stop by an olive oil and spice place for some stuff.

image.jpeg

I went in for the Butter Olive Oil. That makes a great substitute for butter on popcorn and in cooking. While there I saw the neat pump-action little pepper grinder, which I needed because my current one broke after a fall. The vinegars and sauce were picked up after taste testing everything in the store.

Back