Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
tumblr_inline_nbtakldOj51s0mtdo.png

and

235793_ps4_aa0rb0.png

2x Rehband 7020 elbow sleeves for shoulder presses and push presses above 100 kilograms / 220lbs. To keep the joints tight and warm.

products.152.1.b.jpg

Last edited:
Finally picked up a used set of rear speakers for my Z5450's. I'm just not ready to let go of them yet, even though until now the rears have been dead for several months. :lol:

wxHzHMS.jpg

What do the Spirited Away ones look like?

I love studio ghibli.

Here you go...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My fiancée and I are huge Ghibli fans. As soon as I saw the images on Instagram and found out the artist sold prints I tracked them down and didn't hesitate to buy the. When we move we'll have them framed and put up.

surface-pro-3-update-problems-bricked-surface-pro-3-660x330.jpg

Surface Pro 3 i5 256GB + 8GB RAM

Since I sold my 13 inch laptop earlier this year, was needing a new mobile solution and the prices have gotten to be right on the SP3 models. That and the screen flex on the SP4 is pretty unacceptable in my opinion. I'll be picking up an SP4 pen soon (the nibs feel much nicer) and a Type Cover so I can code on the go as well.

The screen is gorgeous and my photos have a whole different life compared to other displays I've used.

^👍

The Type Cover makes a great addition adding minimal bulk, so much so mine hardly comes off.
Tbh I don't use the pen all that often but it does work very well when needed.

^👍

The Type Cover makes a great addition adding minimal bulk, so much so mine hardly comes off.
Tbh I don't use the pen all that often but it does work very well when needed.

I have a feeling the Type Cover will mostly be used to protect the thing in my bag, as I enjoy being able to draw and take notes by hand. Rather impressed how well it does with my handwriting when I'm using that as my input option for searches and such.

Still, I'm not particularly keen on writing out HTML/CSS/JS using the pen or on screen keyboard, despite the various configurations.

Any apps you'd suggest?

I recently bought an used 3-PW set of Callaway golf clubs off a friend on the cheap when he moved overseas and was getting rid of stuff. I know nothing about golf other than going to the driving range once in a while, but at least I now have my own set.

Surface Pro 3 i5 256GB + 8GB RAM

Since I sold my 13 inch laptop earlier this year, was needing a new mobile solution and the prices have gotten to be right on the SP3 models. That and the screen flex on the SP4 is pretty unacceptable in my opinion. I'll be picking up an SP4 pen soon (the nibs feel much nicer) and a Type Cover so I can code on the go as well.

The screen is gorgeous and my photos have a whole different life compared to other displays I've used.

Good choice 👍 I have a Surface Pro 1 with a Touch Cover and pen (the first one used Wacom). I remember when I got it people thinking the Suface was a silly pricey device which would never take off, well MS is laughing now because it's a brilliant range. A lot of iPad brainwashed people don't understand how great it is to have a full OS in the tablet form factor. I hoping to maybe upgrade to a new Surface someday but the original also had an i5 and it's more than capable of lasting for years and years.

Good choice 👍 I have a Surface Pro 1 with a Touch Cover and pen (the first one used Wacom). I remember when I got it people thinking the Suface was a silly pricey device which would never take off, well MS is laughing now because it's a brilliant range. A lot of iPad brainwashed people don't understand how great it is to have a full OS in the tablet form factor. I hoping to maybe upgrade to a new Surface someday but the original also had an i5 and it's more than capable of lasting for years and years.

I've been a fan of the Surface devices for a while but only have the prices and configurations (really wanted
8GB of ram) to hit a point I've wanted to commit to. Being in a design program I'm surrounded by Apple products, and while they are great examples of industrial design, they are no longer the best options for creative work. I'm currently working with the head of the program to get Surface devices for students, as I legitimately feel Microsoft has created the new standard in mobile computing, especially for creatives.

Now I just need a Surface phone to replace my Lumina 925...

Boring stuff.

New shock oil:

cr205_w.jpg
cr208_w.jpg

Picking one of these up, 1/10 Off Road storage bag, really nice to keep a dirty car separate from the rest of your equipment:

_vyr_6188DSC_0252.jpg

LMR hoodie. Looks really nice:

IMG_0239%20(428x640)%20(2)-500x500.jpg

IMG_0234%20(368x640)%20(2)-500x500.jpg

One of those newfangled Apple TV thingies.

Pretty much just for the Plex app. Not perfect, but it is just about the slickest Plex experience available for TV... and it'll undoubtedly be refined over time, since this current iteration of the app was rushed to be ready at launch.

But hey, it can also do games, so that's pretty cool. A handful of my iOS games have already been ported, so I've already got a mini library of games on it.

Back