Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
pJGSMae.png

Some things are inevitable.

I got VLT 35% window tint for my impreza.
On the way back home I noticed a blown H7 halogen bulb so I have ordered a H7 LED kit from the bay, also a B22 3w LED for the fridge, and a 1156 Red LED bulb and some white EL wire.

What are you planning on playing?
For now, just the obligatory driving game (Project Cars) and football game (probably some FIFA). Tearaway Unfolded is also on the list, since it was a favourite of the missus on the Vita.

Because our living room TV isn't "smart", I'll be using it for the media capabilities as well, making it easier to watch YouTube in decent quality (and listen to Spotify) directly on the TV/stereo system.

My 15 year old heater at work finally died yesterday on one of the coldest days we have had so far this year. So I bought a new one.

148611.jpg

Slik Sprint Pro 3-way
Slik-Sprint-Pro-II-3-Way-GM-Tripod-0-0.jpg

Cards Against Humanity + booster deck
41164wOO6ZL.jpg

Plus a leather laptop bag for work, of which, I can't be arsed to find a good image.

Cards Against Humanity! 👍 I really need to add some of the expansions. The original deck is fun, but after a few plays it loses a bit of a its luster.

@35mm you'll enjoy the game. Such a satisfying physics engine and the races are sublime.
I expect nothing less. :D

And for $16* it's a steal! I was lucky with the timing on buying this.

* The $16 also includes Project CARS - Limited Edition Upgrade.

Bought a pair of V-Moda Crossfade LP2

122$

lp2_remote_product__41566.1395704402.400.400.jpg

Superb Quality, Super Comfy, comes with a case too.

Now i have a backup pair of dj headphones, plus there sound isolating to a certain extent, so when im working on rekordbox, i can be in my own world. Versus my HDJ2000 which have open back so i hear everything. And they are not really the most comfortable for long use.

And 55$ worth of crap in War Thunder.... :|

I expect nothing less. :D

And for $16* it's a steal! I was lucky with the timing on buying this.

* The $16 also includes Project CARS - Limited Edition Upgrade.

You'll have to add me on PSN, I don't play too many online games though so I'm a little bit of a dull PSN friend to have. :)

I have quite a few smaller knives but nothing larger for cutting spinach or similar items. This was on sale for $8.00. Stainless steel. The knife is a bit dull so I will have to take some time to sharpen it. It worked perfectly for spinach and cutting the tips off of green beans.

kn.png

Back