Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,636 comments
New wax, and it’s a big one this time.

IMG_0638.jpeg

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 2

So, had these ordered recently and they arrived yesterday.

Starting with this game, I got it because it came with 2 games I knew and loved that were among my top 10 favorite racing games on PS1 and I really wanted to experience them again on PC since I knew Test Drive 5 was even better and possibly Offroad 2 as well. Cool thing about this is it's still sealed! :D
IMG_2598.jpeg

Went looking for NASCAR Legends since I really wanted it and found this lot. The fact it had that already was good enough for me, but it having NR1999 was quite the offer since it's yet another Papyrus game, and I didn't know anything about Kawasaki ATV Powersports, but I felt it'd be worth finding out.
IMG_2601.jpeg

NASCAR Legends and NASCAR Racing 1999 Edition are worthy additions to my library and ones I see myself playing some in the future. As for Kawasaki ATV Powersports, it's alright, but it has a lot to offer even if the core gameplay isn't great.

While I have yet to get Test Drive Offroad 2 working, Test Drive 5 works really well after some tweaking. However, something I didn't know until I got these games is these versions are rereleases of said games that omitted the music for some reason. While it can be restored for Test Drive 5 and possibly Test Drive Offroad 2 as well, I can't help but be lowkey annoyed by this because the 5's music has a lot of meaning to me. Still, glad to have the game either way.

Back