Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
Here are some of my first attempts. Nothing crazy but slowly getting the hang of it! Using DS3 for the moment... Hopefully a wheel in my future!

BMW 2002
TsukubaCircuit_5.jpg

CapeRingPeriphery.jpg

M3
TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg

Scuderia
TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit.jpg

Last edited:
It is seen more as cheating though. In real life it is too easy to do so that is why D1 requires a RWD conversion kit for 4WD/AWD but they dont for FF

D1 doesn't requires an RWD "conversion kit", they requires RWD, because the sport is about RWD cars.

Btw theres no conversion kit for AWD cars, its not something you buy at your nearest car shop. Its all about swapping transmission parts from RWD cars and a lot of work.

D1 doesn't requires an RWD "conversion kit", they requires RWD, because the sport is about RWD cars.

Btw theres no conversion kit for AWD cars, its not something you buy at your nearest car shop. Its all about swapping transmission parts from RWD cars and a lot of work.

Did you read the sentence and my pervious posts. READ THEM FOR MAKING QUICK ASSUMPTIONS of a conversation. what i was saying is that some of the D1 cars stock are 4wd example evo's and subaru's and the d1 rules require a drivetrain conversion to rwd

here are some D1GP vehicle regulations mate

Only Two wheel drive (FR/RR/MR). The vehicle has to be a production, road-going model by a major vehicle manufacturer and must be rear-wheel drive, front-wheel drive, or all wheel drive from the factory.
Vehicles constructed by a vehicle manufacturer solely for the purpose of racing are prohibited.
front wheel drive (FF) cars with an RWD platform conversion are allowed.
all wheel drive (4WD) cars without any RWD platform conversion, are prohibited.

Did you read the sentence and my pervious posts. READ THEM FOR MAKING QUICK ASSUMPTIONS of a conversation. what i was saying is that some of the D1 cars stock are 4wd example evo's and subaru's and the d1 rules require a drivetrain conversion to rwd

here are some D1GP vehicle regulations mate

Only Two wheel drive (FR/RR/MR). The vehicle has to be a production, road-going model by a major vehicle manufacturer and must be rear-wheel drive, front-wheel drive, or all wheel drive from the factory.
Vehicles constructed by a vehicle manufacturer solely for the purpose of racing are prohibited.
front wheel drive (FF) cars with an RWD platform conversion are allowed.
all wheel drive (4WD) cars without any RWD platform conversion, are prohibited.

2282121018948176_l.png

You want a cookie?

LR-L2L-iSlide in the Viper and myself in the SRT-8.
GT5Drift01.jpg

SKR-Kaiser in the BMW, LR-L2L-iSlide in some Korean sports coupe and myself in the FT-86.
GT5Drift02.jpg

LR-L2L-iSlide in the RUF BTR and myself in the Tempest GTO at Fuji.
GT5Drift03.jpg

Thanks Jay Leno for letting me barrow this...
GT5Drift04.jpg

LR-SWD-goat in the S2K and myself in the old Z car drifting in the rain.
GT5Drift05.jpg

GT5Drift06.jpg

Last edited:
Back