Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
cheers pal, i think if one comes up in the UCD again id like another so i can have one for drifting and one for racing but i find them a bitch to tune!

If you throw on a rear spoiler and paint it read it looks really similar to Daigo Saito's Chaser from 08 D1GP :)

ahrweilerstreet1o.jpg

ahrweilerstreet2.jpg

ahrweilerstreet3b.jpg

bernmarketstreet.jpg

bernmarketstreet1.jpg

eigernordwandshorttracky.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackd.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackr.jpg

eigernordwandshorttracku.jpg

Last edited:
man threads like these, phew. cant wait to get home from iraq so i can get a wheel and drift proper in this game. good show.

Now I've never posted pictures or anything, so tips/thoughts/comments are welcome.

Finally... I get un-lazy decide to post some pics...

Think I like black cars?

Yes, another Z
TsukubaCircuit_19.jpg

First drifter
TsukubaCircuit_14.jpg

BMW's are beast drift cars.
TsukubaCircuit_7.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg

Sports coupe. đź‘Ť

Thanks. Ive been meaning to turn my coupe into a drift car, just hadnt had the money to do so but now that Ive got 500k might get a start. How much power are you running it on?

Thanks. Ive been meaning to turn my coupe into a drift car, just hadnt had the money to do so but now that Ive got 500k might get a start. How much power are you running it on?

Well I was running it at 662 HP at first, but thinking about lowering it to 550 since it has a bit too much power. We'll see though, still need to make some adjustments to it :).

Loving the rims on this. Motegi? Looks especially good in this shot. :)

Thanks! This is my favourite picture and rims;). They look quite differently from different angles and on different light effects. I'm not sure about the rims now, but I can check it for you later. But there isn't too big range of rims in the game so it won't be difficult to find them.;)

Haha my fd is exactly the same! Lol somethings going on here!:sly:

Sorry about that, I have 3 versions of FD (for online, offline, & OEM drifting). The others are not white :-). I wish GT5 had some personalization features like FM3 so our cars don't look all the same :grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back