Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
5747243674_fdc9965980_b.jpg

I was scrolling down quite fast, came to this pic and was like "oh nice photo! kinda looks like a SeanWelland photo"

Kept scrolling and said "Wait a minute!" *scrolls up again* "IT IS a SeanWelland photo!" : D

Nice pics dude. I'd drift that S2000 aswell if it didnt have those UGLY extensions in the front bumper. I cant stand those...

We gotta drift some day. Been busy with grinding money lately tho....

Im from another planet. GTPlanet lol

I dont know how to tell it because I cant explain it in English. Im not photoshopping.

Hope you understand this :

When you take a photo, put the number at the very right on 45.

Put shutter speed high.

And I already told you to see the wheels spinning. Low shutter speed and press triangle and put a thing what can go 1x , 2x and 3x on 3x.

I was scrolling down quite fast, came to this pic and was like "oh nice photo! kinda looks like a SeanWelland photo"

Kept scrolling and said "Wait a minute!" *scrolls up again* "IT IS a SeanWelland photo!" : D

Nice pics dude. I'd drift that S2000 aswell if it didnt have those UGLY extensions in the front bumper. I cant stand those...

We gotta drift some day. Been busy with grinding money lately tho....

Hahaha glad you recognise my style!
The S2000 is a bit picky really, it kicks out 600+ so it's VERY slippery. Just painted it orange so it'll be different in my next pictures through the week no doubt.
I've just finished grinding money for my Alfa 155 Touring Car (my absolute favourite car in Gran Turismo and life). So now i'm sitting on something ridiculous like Cr. 1,516. I guess i just need to re-grind again but it's starting to become very very tedious. We need more Seasonal Events for fast cash.

I hope we get to rock some tandems soon! Would be awesome to throw up a picture of us both rocking it round the bends side-by-side!

I've always wanted to get some more practice down in the AE86 but never really found the time for it. But today i decided to do it, so I went to Eiger to try to drift up n down the pit exit corners. It was alot of fun and I absolutely encourage everyone to try it if you havent already!

EigerNordwandShortTrack_6-1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_13-1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_11-1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_14-1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_17-1.jpg

Hahaha nice idea Cerebus! I've always just messed around in there in lobbies but never actually thought of doing it properly.
You should bring your AE86 along to Adavicro's Team Mouse tryouts tonight. I'll PSN you when the lobby is up if you'd like? Would be good just to drift for a little while, although i am still trying to hunt out my mic so i can talk to you guys. Lost it in a freak accident one night when it lit up for no reason and wouldn't go out... so it got thrown somewhere around 3 months ago and i haven't seen it since. Bad idea :(

Good pictures non-the-less! Keep up the good work :D

Yeah Sean mesg away! I'm in a b-spec race now so ill join when i can. EDIT: b-spec race is done. I'm ready to join whenever. Sorry for this off topicness

And thanks for the kind words Adavicro and Sean!

Last edited:
early west coast session this AM w/ NikoCloud & friends. Im sorry I didnt catch all of your names before I left... rushing out the door.

CircuitodeMadrid_4.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_1.jpg

my silvia.
CircuitodeMadrid_2.jpg

my z34 - going hard (ya i know.. tsukuba is played but still fun).
TsukubaCircuit_10-5.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_8-5.jpg

another z34.
AutumnRing-1.jpg

Could i get a quick opinion from you guys? What's a better/more fun drift car, the Z4M Coupe, Lexus IS F, or the Mercedes C63?

and here is a pic of a drift car...
5717773374_fb2aab0885_b.jpg

Gah, I don't know what to do... Thanks for your opinions guys, I really want the M coupe because I have a Phoenix yellow off of an E46 M3 waiting to be used. But then i really want the IS F for some reason, and the C63 is a great car but for some reason i just can't commit to buying one... i'll probably blow all the money i just won on all 3 anyway.

Gah, I don't know what to do... Thanks for your opinions guys, I really want the M coupe because I have a Phoenix yellow off of an E46 M3 waiting to be used. But then i really want the IS F for some reason, and the C63 is a great car but for some reason i just can't commit to buying one... i'll probably blow all the money i just won on all 3 anyway.

my thoughts exactly. Buy em all. ITS PLAY MONEY!

Finally managed to drift around the final corner of the High Speed Ring : D

Such a great feeling

HighSpeedRing_1.jpg

HighSpeedRing_2.jpg

HighSpeedRing_4.jpg

HighSpeedRing_5.jpg

It felt like I was gonna hit the wall at the end but I held it with all my might and made it!

I have upgraded from my Volvo as I need more power for battles so I got a M3. Let me know if your looking for a battle.

TrialMountainCircuit_2.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_3.jpg

Back