Silver Dragon Tuning; Transmission tuning guide published.

• Thread starter SDRGT
  • 42 comments
Found a fun little car to drive and gets you the Old Dog New Tricks achievement if you still need it. It's good for the Novice races off line and online you can some fun with it if you make a room for it.
Introducing the Citrëon 2CV Type A '54

@XS phases one is done found here phase two is planned to be a short track test at 600pp with the posted corvette tune. It's on hold for the tuning phase of the hot hatch FITT challenge, it will get done tho I want to know this info too!

New FITT STi Vs Evo Challenge up and running. come check it out. Everyone is welcome to enter and give it a go. Once this challenge is compleated I will be resuming my aero kit testing with the corvette, I'll take some suggestions for popular PP's for online and Apec racing and cars as well to really hammer the affects down. Now that we have a data logger I can really get to text of bread on the affects of acceleration, top speed cornering and braking.

OP updated because of the 1.09 game patch changing game physics allowing for the use of camber and reducing tire grip. All tunes will be reworked over time.

Aero parts testing will be resuming here soon. We will post details. We will also be re-testing the top speed affects due to the game patch.

I promise we have not fallen off the face of the planet @Otaliema has been busy with FITT challenges and learning the new camber tuning. So we have not made an post worthy tunes in our opinion in a while. We will get the OP updated with the latest FITT challenges.
Current Project is the Audi R10 stealth model 650 PP enduro set up please allow a few more days to get it refined and posted.

Hey we finally got a couple of 1.09 and later camber based tunes built we are happy with, they are the R10's regular and stealth models both at 650pp and made for the S-License races.
Both cars are very easy on tires, as long as your not skidding through a corner your tires will last longer than your fuel. You can complete any of the 650 races with these cars one pit stop shifting at 5000-5500 rpm, take it easy(ish) around the track and you will zip the other cars like they are only 500pp :cool:
Both cars where tuned on RH tires but can use any Racing tire.
RS tires last about as long as fuel supply, we recommend RM tires for the races.
A 750 ish PP tune will following soon for Spa and Sarth.

Also in fine tuning stage is a McClaren MP4-12C'10 for the 650 normal car enduro races. Needs a bit of corner entry tuning still,

Latest Posts

Back