Silver10's trade marketplace Beta (second coming)

• Thread starter Silver10
  • 139 comments
ok sorry about I go back to your preview ofter

your trade 3, 6, 7, 8, Intermediate Rally car, Rally Base car, and Modern Muscle car ticket to me

I will trade 1969, 1977, 1985, 1992, 1999, 2000, and 2001 ticket.

Sweet, so I guess I'll book July 20, 21, 24, 27, 28, 29, and 30. :)

Mate you forget to book me 28th and 29th July :lol:

Oi, this is too complicated.

Joswagen, are you sending Silver10 Ticket level 3, 6, 7 and 8 as well?

If that's the case, I don't think I need to send Silver10 those tickets.

No no,it´s for the massive LV 0 ticket sending for exchange for cars ;)
Total 17 lv0 tickets and he book me 15 days and not 17 days :lol:

No no,it´s for the massive LV 0 ticket sending for exchange for cars ;)
Total 17 lv0 tickets and he book me 15 days and not 17 days :lol:

Joswagen, you want 28th and 29th, I'll give you them and book August 5th and 6th instead. :)

So yeah silver10, give Joswagen July 28th and 29th.

I'll take July 20, 21, 24, 27, 30, August 5 and 6. Sorry about the confusion.

Thx to invite for your thread!
Your trading schedule almost FULL BOOKING for a month! :crazy:

I hopefully trade with you after 16 August because this few days, I'm trading with other guy and almost GT5 items (all cars; DLC cars; all Levels tickets; paints or rare paints; helmets; suits; etc) I've already got them all!!! :cheers:
Just few birthday tickets I'm left to complete (wrote it on my thread).

Few post doesn't mean NEWBIE, I'm GTPlanet member before than you a year but before I just only check others members settings and just few days ago came this forum (GT5 marketplace) to complete my Birthday tickets since others forums (FB) was I there (more than a year) :sly: getting less people.

Last edited:
Thx to invite for your thread!
Your trading schedule almost FULL BOOKING for a month! :crazy:

I hopefully trade with you after 16 August because this few days, I'm trading with other guy and almost GT5 items (all cars; DLC cars; all Levels tickets; paints or rare paints; helmets; suits; etc) I've already got them all!!! :cheers:
Just few birthday tickets I'm left to complete (wrote it on my thread).

Few post doesn't mean NEWBIE, I'm GTPlanet member before than you a year but before I just only check others members settings and just few days ago came this forum (GT5 marketplace) to complete my Birthday tickets since others forums (FB) was I there (more than a year) :sly: getting less people.

ok let me know what you need later

I'll trade a 0/0/0 car for a 1999. Just click my link in my signature. I only have standard 0/0/0 with color listed. Just let me know what car you want and it's a trade my friend. :).

Sweet, I'll send you the lvl 6 ticket tonight. :)

BTW, if you need a GT Academy Silvia to do the GTA Seasonal Event, I'm sharing mine.

Sweet, I'll send you the lvl 6 ticket tonight. :)

BTW, if you need a GT Academy Silvia to do the GTA Seasonal Event, I'm sharing mine.

I don't need GT academy Silvia cause I got one and just need help for tuned settings

p.s. what ticket you want this time?

Yeah, the Silvia is quite a handful with hp mods. I just installed the regular sports suspensions and used the stock settings.

I'll send you the ticket after midnight, you can send me the 1977 ticket in return. Let's just follow the order. :)

Yeah, the Silvia is quite a handful with hp mods. I just installed the regular sports suspensions and used the stock settings.

I'll send you the ticket after midnight, you can send me the 1977 ticket in return. Let's just follow the order. :)

uh you can sent after 8pm est time so ya that is why reset happens and I just send you ticket 1977

Joswagen1991 I just sent level 0 yesturday so yeah will send level 0 again at later today

Back