Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Great racing tonight guys!! Thanks for letting me win @SGETI , you're alright.

Sorry you had trouble in the early bits of the race @Riggy - you both were faster than me. :lol:

Hopefully see you guys next week. ;)
I just couldn't get/keep heat in my tyres. At the end of the race they were sitting at about 50C so I just kept losing the rear in the slow speed stuff, no matter how slow I went.

I just couldn't get/keep heat in my tyres. At the end of the race they were sitting at about 50C so I just kept losing the rear in the slow speed stuff, no matter how slow I went.

I hear'ya... I think we were all having trouble with keeping the tires warm. That first caution killed me though - Sgeti caught up and we went, "Green, green, green" right as he got there. :lol: I had blue balls for buns. :irked:

And I think I need to stop trying to stream, every time I do stream someone, or three, mentions me lagging at certain points. When I don't stream it doesn't happen. :confused: Here's my race last night, although, the stream jacked up before the end and just stopped.

I beat SGETI :sly:

Great racing guys, especially @yogi bear, I timed my pitstop's just right each time and thought I'd walk away from you and @Luckymouse71 but spun after bragging that I had it in the bag.
View attachment 898940 Me thinking I had it in the bag. :banghead: :bowdown:🤬
It was weird tire wear, the right side tires were staying cold, but wearing out. So I put rains on that side. It stuck pretty good.
And my left hand slicks wore out at the end but the rains still had half left.
If I would have had a better pit strategy...who knows...
Good race tho bud... door to door, it doesn't get any better.

It was weird tire wear, the right side tires were staying cold, but wearing out. So I put rains on that side. It stuck pretty good.
And my left hand slicks wore out at the end but the rains still had half left.
If I would have had a better pit strategy...who knows...
Good race tho bud... door to door, it doesn't get any better.
Me when I jumped in behind Spa- @SGETI at Moraine Sweep turn 5 :D to pass you.:cheers:
hB875202A.gif

Wow, fun night! Tough, but worth it! Congrats @barryf1fan on the win. Great consistency. Again apologies to @Riggy for my spin and stupid attempt to get out of the way. :banghead: Not sure why the weather was different for you guys in your practices, I'll pay extra attention to that for the next one.

Remember, you now have 2 of the remaining 3 cars for the next races at Watkins Glen and Daytona. So think ahead what you might run! Thanks again as always. Next week is back to short race format. See you then!

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - ALMS.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - ALMS.pdf
    113.7 KB · Views: 13
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight is the first night of March Madness. I know March has been pretty mad already, but hopefully this will help. Details below. Hoping to see some guys who haven’t raced with us in a while.

3/17/20
Insane Green Machines

Three 20-Minute Races, One car per race. One overall Winner.

Bonnachbrae | Oulton Park International | Silverstone Historic
All Races: Spring | 1PM | Real | Overcast

I won't be there tonight I'm afraid, work in the morning. On the bright side though we're shutting down on Friday because of the virus, so I'm potentially free on a Tuesday now until June-ish.

Last edited:
It was pretty clear what the favorite car of the night was... and which was the most likely to end up in a ditch. :lol: Congrats @Stanc03 for playing your card right with a clean sweep! So close @Mike Lobban! Maybe next time. ;) Thanks for showing up guys! These nights work better with more people, or more even classes, but still fun. Next week is a Knockout Night! Always a hoot. See you then!

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - GreenMachines.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - GreenMachines.pdf
    144.5 KB · Views: 12
I am prepared for the night. Having the right tools will only ensure a good night.

View attachment 902467

That a boy!! Sadly I'm unable to partake because I have to go to work a bit afterwards.
I'll join you guys tonight if there's room, been awhile!

Absolutely!!

For everyone’s information I’ll be opening the room at the normal time but will start the races 30 min early at 8 EST. Don’t need an hour of practice/ qually tonight.

Another successful Knockout Night! The trick is doing them once a year or so. Love hearing the giggles guys, thanks for coming out! Next week is the serious stuff again, 90 mins at the Glen for the ALMS Series. Send it!

My replay from last night:

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight is the second round of the ALMS Enduros! Our stop is Watkins Glen. Remember whatever car you drove last Enduro is off the table, show up in one of the other two. See you tonight!

March 31
Watkins Glen

Summer | 6AM | 5X | Fog, Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud, Clear | Real

1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @Stanc03
  3. @bigtimedave
  4. @SGETI
  5. @yogi bear
  6. @Luckymouse71
  7. @coltsjugg
  8. @barryf1fan
  9. @Riggy