Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Seriously considering just taking a default tune and changing numbers up, down, left, jab jab uppercut and so on, and pawning it off as stance’s tune.
Then again that’s basically all my tunes.
I’m pretty sure he’s sent his tune to somebody, but if all else fails, I know a guy. Talks with a funny Boston accent.

Seriously considering just taking a default tune and changing numbers up, down, left, jab jab uppercut and so on, and pawning it off as stance’s tune.
I’m pretty sure he’s sent his tune to somebody, but if all else fails, I know a guy. Talks with a funny Boston accent.
I pahked my cah in Hahvahd yahd.
GET DA **** OUTTA HEAH!

I'm out tonight.

The last thing anyone's wants is for me to get into a coughing fit, get lite headed and take out half the field. Have fun guys.
OH God no SGETI got Corona lol

And bro ima just send it if I crash and burn I, crash ND burn lol

I'm out tonight.

The last thing anyone's wants is for me to get into a coughing fit, get lite headed and take out half the field. Have fun guys.

Aww man, sorry to hear that. It's never the same when you're not here, now I have to listen to the other Bobs be mad at everything! Take care and hope to talk to you soon!

I'm out tonight.

giphy.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

J/K bro!! Missed ya tonight, was a blast but woulda been better with you!! Lucky stole all your Stance screen time!!

Man I'm slacking.... had a bunch of work fall in lap this week. :banghead:

Anyhoo. The Meganes ended up being great! I loved them at Barcelona. Thanks to all you who showed up! Congrats to @Luckymouse71 on the series victory!! Next week is the final GT3 Limited Enduro at Bathurst. Post incoming!

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Megane Trophy3.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Megane Trophy3.pdf
    970.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Planning on it. 👍

Roll call for this upcoming Tuesday! Final round of the GT3 Limited Enduro Series! Should have weather updated this weekend.

March 3 (Best day ever)
Bathurst

Spring | 5AM | 5X Time
Clear | TBA | TBA | TBA
  1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @HazardLvL4
  4. @Stanc03
  5. @bigtimedave
  6. @SGETI
  7. @yogi bear
  8. @The__Camel
  9. @Luckymouse71
  10. @coltsjugg
  11. @barryf1fan
  12. MEBULLET
  13. @That_guy28

Reserves
  1. Rednose58 (Out)
  2. CB_racer (Out)
  3. @Hanable
  4. @Eh Team
  5. @Mike Lobban
  6. @Riggy

So. Who's birthday is March 3rd, your's, your wife's? Or is it your anniversary?? :cheers:

I should be there.

Just to be clear, this is in roughly 26 hours time right? I don't want to turn up on the wrong day because of time zones lol.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

March 3
Bathurst

Spring | 5AM | 5X Time
Clear

Final round of the GT3 Limited Enduro Series is tonight! Thanks all for coming this far. As stated I learned a lot and will roll it in to future enduros, so thanks for all your feedback. Roll call below, let’s fill this B up!:cheers:
  1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @HazardLvL4
  4. @Stanc03
  5. @bigtimedave
  6. @SGETI
  7. @yogi bear
  8. @The__Camel
  9. @Luckymouse71
  10. @coltsjugg
  11. @barryf1fan
  12. MEBULLET
  13. @That_guy28
  14. @Riggy

Reserves
  1. Rednose58 (Out)
  2. CB_racer (Out)
  3. @Hanable
  4. @Eh Team
  5. @Mike Lobban

Did you send me a friend request on PSN? What is your ID? Want to make sure I don’t forget you when invites go out.
It's Aletdownofstate.

I guess I need to go back to the drawing board and learn where I can find a bunch of time, because I'm way off the pace if people are doing 2:03's in the race (As in there's no point in turning up unless I can lose some time somewhere.)

It's Aletdownofstate.

I guess I need to go back to the drawing board and learn where I can find a bunch of time, because I'm way off the pace if people are doing 2:03's in the race (As in there's no point in turning up unless I can lose some time somewhere.)

Eh, show up a play. I'll be there so you always have a chance of beating at least 1 person. 👍

I can't remember exactly, but I seem to recall doing in the 2:12'ish times in the Caddy - that sound more like what you're dealing with?? :lol:
(and hell, it may have been a bit slower, like a 2:17, can't remember...)

It's Aletdownofstate.

If you can do 2:08's you're doing better than me, allot can happen during a long race.

Back