Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Well guys, I had a ton "o" fun in the Megane till I screwed the pooch FLYIN into the pits with my hair on fire!! :lol::lol:

Good racing tonight guys and I love that car - I don't think I had ever run those, not that I remember anyway. Wished I could've of finishedA LOL!!!

BTW, got a little sumptin', sumptin' done... My son kicks so much ass he kicks dick!! :eek:

enhance

enhance

Hope to be around next week for the Megane series!! ;)

The night started out rough... and I heard some grumbling early on. But by the end of the night I think we had a winner! The wet weather was a little tricky, but not everything can be paint-by-numbers. ;)

Quote of the night:
MEBULLET
This car is like a mexican melodrama. It goes to commercial just as it gets good.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Moving forward I decided to take out any wet weather. The car is just so much fun to drive, I think maximizing fun over challenge is the priority. Well do it again next week at Oscherschleben and Zhuhai.

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Megane Trophy.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Megane Trophy.pdf
    969.3 KB · Views: 12
Well guys, I had a ton "o" fun in the Megane till I screwed the pooch FLYIN into the pits with my hair on fire!! :lol::lol:

Good racing tonight guys and I love that car - I don't think I had ever run those, not that I remember anyway. Wished I could've of finishedA LOL!!!

BTW, got a little sumptin', sumptin' done... My son kicks so much ass he kicks dick!! :eek:

enhance

enhance

Hope to be around next week for the Megane series!! ;)

Sweet! I've been looking into PCs more recently. What specs you got there?

Sweet! I've been looking into PCs more recently. What specs you got there?

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X CPU, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super video card, Asus TUF gaming X-570 Plus MB, 1Tb M2 SSD, 2 Tb sata, Corsair 3400 16Gb Ram stick X2, and a corsair RMX750 power supply. I want to play ACC so bad, even if it's just offline. Plus, F1 20XX, and the MotoGP games should be better on the PC.

btw, enjoyed the car last night... right now, I'm still gonna try and do this series and Thursday series' - we'll see how long that lasts.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X CPU, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super video card, Asus TUF gaming X-570 Plus MB, 1Tb M2 SSD, 2 Tb sata, Corsair 3400 16Gb Ram stick X2, and a corsair RMX750 power supply. I want to play ACC so bad, even if it's just offline. Plus, F1 20XX, and the MotoGP games should be better on the PC.

btw, enjoyed the car last night... right now, I'm still gonna try and do this series and Thursday series' - we'll see how long that lasts.

Nice!! So you into it for a bit over a K or so? Same monitor youre currently using? Trips?

Nice!! So you into it for a bit over a K or so? Same monitor youre currently using? Trips?

I wish it was only 1K. :lol::lol: I got it all off pcpartpicker and ordered stuff individually. I may have some #'s wrong, but the graphics card was over $700. :rolleyes: Here's the build. https://pcpartpicker.com/user/barryf1fan/saved/#view=XsQZZL

I don't have triples, yet. Why I got that card though, it'll do triples and VR with a breeze. I have a 55" Samsung 4K UHD tv.

I wish it was only 1K. :lol::lol: I got it all off pcpartpicker and ordered stuff individually. I may have some #'s wrong, but the graphics card was over $700. :rolleyes: Here's the build. https://pcpartpicker.com/user/barryf1fan/saved/#view=XsQZZL

I don't have triples, yet. Why I got that card though, it'll do triples and VR with a breeze. I have a 55" Samsung 4K UHD tv.

I misread the 2080 as 2060... biiig difference.:lol: Whenever I make the jump I’m thinking of one of those ultra wide curved monitors.

That's basically the same build I went for a few weeks ago, apart I went for a Ryzen 9 3900X. I wish it was only a grand :lol:

On Tuesday April 21st I have a scheduled evening of rock music and debauchery. (Got tix to Rage Against the Machine). So I won't have a race that night. Originally the 3rd race of the ALMS Enduro was scheduled, but I'm going to move it to the following week and shorten the M3 series. Just heads up, like anyone reads this anyways lol.

On Tuesday April 21st I have a scheduled evening of rock music and debauchery. (Got tix to Rage Against the Machine). So I won't have a race that night. Originally the 3rd race of the ALMS Enduro was scheduled, but I'm going to move it to the following week and shorten the M3 series. Just heads up, like anyone reads this anyways lol.
My son got tickets for the Chicago schedule and invited me, so whenever that is I'll also be RAGIN'! #BULLSONPARADE!

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we’ll continue with the Renault Megane Trophy Series. Been very fun so far, and tonight should be even more so because the weather will be pretty mild. Oscherschleben and Zhuhai are our stops. See you there!

:cheers:

Not sure I'll make it this evening. Please send an invite if you have room, but if you don't go ahead and skip me.

Sorry for the late notice... been kind of a stressful last 36 hours or so. :nervous: :lol:
Might still have some wreckfest-itis in my system. :sly:

Close battles up and down! Seemed like there were 2 packs racing each other all night. Great job fellas! Despite all the huffing about the car early on. :lol: One more week of these then onto the final GT3 Enduro! Until then. :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Megane Trophy2.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Megane Trophy2.pdf
    969.7 KB · Views: 12

Tonight we finish up the Megane Trophy Series! Im sure we’ll have a bunch of grumbling in the beginning again, and chuckles by the end. Next week we’ll finish up the GT3 Enduro Series before a bunch of stuff that should be pretty cool after that... One can only hope.:D

See you tonight!!

So, I was playing with my car last night and messed something up bad does anyone have my original tune named gt1 lol
You’re SOL bud! Looks like you’ll be holding up the rear. :lol:

So, I was playing with my car last night and messed something up bad does anyone have my original tune named gt1 lol

Practicing is for little girls so you deserve a default tune for being a try hard.
But you could also go back to one of the last tracks we did and I assume you’ll have that tune somewhere.
You may of sent me it, but I’m not sending it back without some minor adjuggments

Tonight we finish up the Megane Trophy Series! Im sure we’ll have a bunch of grumbling in the beginning again, and chuckles by the end. Next week we’ll finish up the GT3 Enduro Series before a bunch of stuff that should be pretty cool after that... One can only hope.:D

See you tonight!!

You’re SOL bud! Looks like you’ll be holding up the rear. :lol:

Should be able to make it tonight... I'll be looking for that Jugg'd up tune @coltsjugg

Back