Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

I'm in for tonight ready to send it with all 80hp available

7912ab282bd3684621e99d589d8ca8561479248326_full.gif

I'm interested in racing, especially with the Enduro GT3 series.

Hey Riggy! Send me a friend request on PSN: smcinnis. We are doing a couple 30min races tonight and next week the 90 min GT3 Enduro. Hope you don't mind the goofy banter in chat. I usually open the lobby at 7:30 EST for an hour qualifying and then the races a 8:30.

Hope to see you and thank you for inquiring! :cheers:

Heads up guys. I will be in and out of the room tonight during qualifying trying to get dinner made. I'm not ignoring you, I just learned a trick from @SGETI about muting my mic. :lol:

I'll send you an add likely tomorrow and see when I can get on for some.

Cool no problem! I'm going to put up a post with the Enduro details, I'll be sure to tag you in it.

Also, I checked out your stuff on Souncloud and dig it!!! Following you. I have some old crappy stuff on there if you want to check it out.

Cool no problem! I'm going to put up a post with the Enduro details, I'll be sure to tag you in it.

Also, I checked out your stuff on Souncloud and dig it!!! Following you. I have some old crappy stuff on there if you want to check it out.
Cheers! I did wonder why I suddenly got a random follower notification for it haha.

Despite my ineptitude at setting up the lobby last night... I'd say it went pretty well! :dopey:👍

Some good public room racers who stuck out the night and might even join us in the future! It was nice seeing a full room after the last couple weeks of single digit attendance. @SGETI started out the series strong, but tapered off and @Stanc03 swooped in a took overall series victory! Props to all the regulars who made the series a great one!!

Next week we take our gimped GT3s to Daytona! Be on the lookout for a roll call this week. :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Ginetta 43.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Ginetta 43.pdf
    192 KB · Views: 12
@sgohsixthree Turns out I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to use a calendar. I'm going to have to miss Daytona unfortunately because I go away with work that morning until Friday. So I'll have to hang on for Bathurst in March and try and get into some of the other lobbies in the meantime.

Gives me time to practice Bathurst anyway, because man do I suck at the downhill section :3

@sgohsixthree Turns out I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to use a calendar. I'm going to have to miss Daytona unfortunately because I go away with work that morning until Friday. So I'll have to hang on for Bathurst in March and try and get into some of the other lobbies in the meantime.

Gives me time to practice Bathurst anyway, because man do I suck at the downhill section :3

All good man! I’ll list you as a reserve and hope you can make Bathurst. Please be sure you are using one of the eligible makes as not all GT3s are eligible.

Here is what you can use. All the best!

View attachment 834209
gt3les-png.834209

If you recall the last Enduro Series, the awesome World Enduro Series, you'll remember there were certain cars that were banned. Specifically from the GT3 class. They were not banned for performance reasons, but to try and keep that series feeling current with the most up-to-date models on track. This series utilizes those older cars and also the less-used of the more current roster.

Acura NSX GT3
Audi R8 LMS
Audi R8 LMS Endurance
Bentley Continental GT3
Bentley Continental GT3 Endurance
BMW M6 GT3
Ferrari 488 GT3
Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Mercedes AMG GT3
Porsche 911 GT3 R Endurance
Porsche 991 GT3 R
Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3

The series quirks (aka what makes SRM, SRM!)
Pick a car for the series. You don't have to stay in the same car, but if you stay in it for consecutive races, you'll get bonus points!

2 Races = +2pts
3 Races = +4pts
4 Races = +6pts
5 Races = +8pts
6 Races = +10pts
7 Races = +12pts
8 Races = +14pts
9 Races = +16pts
10 Races = +20pts

If you miss a week, the points will carry over to the next race you make. If you DQ, DC or rage quit you'll get half points, but your streak can still be continued.

Each race will feature 4 weather slots as 'Sync to Race.' The first will always be Clear. The podium finishers can pick the following 3. In order of submission, the subsequent weather slots will be added. Any weather type with the exception of "Random" is fair game. If there is some limitation of the track, I'll force a repick. If not all slots are selected the day before the race, I will insert a "Random" weather slot.

90 Mins | Visual Damage | Accelerated Tire Wear | Fuel Usage: Real | Pit Errors
Random Cautions! One guaranteed Caution period 10-45 mins. Possible additional cautions 55 min +. Caution Speed: 50MPH/80KPH

July 30
SPA

Summer | 2PM | 15X Time
Clear | Medium Cloud | Hazy | Overcast

August 6
Road America

Summer | 12PM | 5X Time
Clear | Hazy | Fog | Heavy Cloud

September 3
Watkins Glen GP

Fall | 9AM | 5X Time
Clear | Rain | Light Rain | Overcast

October 1
Algarve

Summer | 12PM | 15X Time
Clear | Medium Cloud | TBA | TBA

October 29
Sonoma National

Spring | 2PM | Real Time
Clear | Fog with Rain | Fog | Rain

November 19
Zolder

Fall | 4PM | 2X Time
Clear | Light Cloud | Light Cloud | Medium Cloud

December 17
COTA GP

Winter | 10AM | 15X Time
Clear | Clear | Medium Cloud | Rain

January 7
Dubai GP

Spring | 2PM | 15X Time
Clear | Light Cloud | Medium Cloud | Heavy Cloud

February 4
Daytona Road Course

Spring | 12PM | 15X Time
Clear | TBA | TBA | TBA

March 3
Bathurst

Spring | 5AM | 5X Time
Clear | TBA | TBA | TBA

any spots left

Should be a spot or two open. Send me a friend request on PSN: smcinnis, and I’ll put you as a reserve . Good chance you’ll make it in as a few guys are away on vacations right now. Thanks for posting!
Gona send one now my psn is Hater_spray66

Roll call! Reserves will be added in order of priority. Just be sure to post that you can make it so I get you on the main list. PSN message incoming too.

February 4
Daytona Road Course

Spring | 12PM | 15X Time
Clear | Clear | Medium Cloud | Light Cloud
  1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @HazardLvL4
  4. @Stanc03
  5. @bigtimedave
  6. @SGETI
  7. @yogi bear
  8. @The__Camel
  9. @Luckymouse71
  10. @coltsjugg
  11. @barryf1fan
  12. MEBULLET
  13. @That_guy28

Reserves
  1. Rednose58 (Out)
  2. CB_racer (Out)
  3. @Hanable
  4. @Eh Team
  5. @Mike Lobban
  6. Destinkeys
  7. @Riggy (Out)

Last edited:
Roll call! Reserves will be added in order of priority. Just be sure to post that you can make it so I get you on the main list. PSN message incoming too.

February 4
Daytona Road Course

Spring | 12PM | 15X Time
Clear | Clear | Medium Cloud | Light Cloud
  1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @HazardLvL4
  4. @Stanc03
  5. @bigtimedave
  6. @SGETI
  7. @yogi bear
  8. @The__Camel