Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

As of now... The boss says
244lls.gif

Roll call! Reserves will be added in order of priority. Just be sure to post that you can make it so I get you on the main list. PSN message incoming too.

February 4
Daytona Road Course

Spring | 12PM | 15X Time
Clear | Clear | Medium Cloud | Light Cloud
  1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @HazardLvL4
  4. @Stanc03
  5. @bigtimedave
  6. @SGETI
  7. @yogi bear
  8. @The__Camel
  9. @Luckymouse71
  10. @coltsjugg
  11. @barryf1fan
  12. MEBULLET
  13. @That_guy28

Reserves
  1. Rednose58 (Out)
  2. CB_racer (Out)
  3. @Hanable
  4. @Eh Team
  5. @Mike Lobban
  6. Destinkeys
  7. @Riggy (Out)
The bear will be there, just not sure what gt3 I'll be driving.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we run the penultimate race of the GT3 Limited Enduro Series! 90 minutes around Daytona Road Course. We might have a few new faces, so I’ll be explaining some of the rules. Hope to see you tonight!

February 4
Daytona Road Course

Spring | 12PM | 15X Time
Clear | Clear | Medium Cloud | Light Cloud
  1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @HazardLvL4
  4. @Stanc03
  5. @bigtimedave
  6. @SGETI
  7. @yogi bear
  8. @The__Camel
  9. @Luckymouse71
  10. @coltsjugg
  11. @barryf1fan
  12. MEBULLET
  13. @That_guy28

Reserves
  1. Rednose58 (Out)
  2. CB_racer (Out)
  3. @Hanable
  4. @Eh Team
  5. @Mike Lobban
  6. Destinkeys
  7. @Riggy (Out)

Sorry to @yogi bear and @SGETI for trying to go 3 wide into the bus-stop, I never race like that and I paid the price.:bowdown::banghead: :boggled:View attachment 888199
Yeah that was a real mess, I was boxed in, both sides and 1 on my tail. I couldn't yeild even if I wanted to.
( which I didn't) any one racing me just be aware, I will try to give room, but never yeild unless you have the position going into the corner. Be prepared to share the corner, I've done it many times, but not with 3 wide.
Yeah then in the next corner, someone punted me big time, lost even more time.
That's why I prefer full damage turned on, bigger consequences make for more cautious driving. I get the random cautions, but with do damage it turns into wreckfest.
I spent 1and 1/4 hrs getting into 4th position. Then caution, it is now a 5 lap shoot out.
Why not just do that from the start.
There... rant over.

Last edited:
Well well, I finally found where the Aston fits in! Certainly wasn't expecting to be in the top 5, let alone 3. May have taken advantage of some (questionable) racing incidents... but that's how it goes. I made some mistakes early (Sorry @That_guy28 & @Luckymouse71) figuring out how my car would react around others, which was not well. I wasn't able to straight up race anyone, I had to learn to try and keep pace and then play to my strengths in the oval.

Congrats to @mexxifrieboy for taking a win after missing the last race and moving back up front in the standings. One more race in the series! We will tackle the mountain at Bathurst on March 3rd. Always a great track... lets see if the weather behaves. :mischievous:

Next 3 weeks is the Megane Trophy Series. I expect the enduro-warriors to go back to their caves until March. :lol:

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - GT3Limited9.png

Yeah that was a real mess, I was boxed in, both sides and 1 on my tail. I couldn't yeild even if I wanted to.
( which I didn't) any one racing me just be aware, I will try to give room, but never yeild unless you have the position going into the corner. Be prepared to share the corner, I've done it many times, but not with 3 wide.
Yeah then in the next corner, someone punted me big time, lost even more time.
That's why I prefer full damage turned on, bigger consequences make for more cautious driving. I get the random cautions, but with do damage it turns into wreckfest.
I spent 1and 1/4 hrs getting into 4th position. Then caution, it is now a 5 lap shoot out.
Why not just do that from the start.
There... rant over.

You're right. And that is one of the things I learned after the first few races in this series. There need to be more consequences to racing aggressively. Moving forward, the next enduro series will have damage. Now, granted the next one will probably be the last with the great PS5/PC divide that is coming.:ouch: But that's another discussion we'll have to have.

Always value the feedback! :cheers:

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - GT3Limited9.pdf
    83.2 KB · Views: 13
Well well, I finally found where the Aston fits in! Certainly wasn't expecting to be in the top 5, let alone 3. May have taken advantage of some (questionable) racing incidents... but that's how it goes. I made some mistakes early (Sorry @That_guy28 & @Luckymouse71) figuring out how my car would react around others, which was not well. I wasn't able to straight up race anyone, I had to learn to try and keep pace and then play to my strengths in the oval.

Congrats to @mexxifrieboy for taking a win after missing the last race and moving back up front in the standings. One more race in the series! We will tackle the mountain at Bathurst on March 3rd. Always a great track... lets see if the weather behaves. :mischievous:

Next 3 weeks is the Megane Trophy Series. I expect the enduro-warriors to go back to their caves until March. :lol:

View attachment 888284

You're right. And that is one of the things I learned after the first few races in this series. There need to be more consequences to racing aggressively. Moving forward, the next enduro series will have damage. Now, granted the next one will probably be the last with the great PS5/PC divide that is coming.:ouch: But that's another discussion we'll have to have.

You obviously didnt look in your mirror.. I was slowly reeling you in. That ginneta was hooked up. It didn't have the straight line speed tho, I would draft, pull out to pass, only to lose speed and pull back in. But it was cornering. Every lap through the twisty parts I was gaining a 3 or 4 tenths.

View attachment 888284

Aww the great divide that's on its way. We'll with no next gen titles currently announced we might be on pcars for another year. I will be on PC in the mean time I am getting a ps5 just haven't seen anything even being talked about.

Gtr3 is still quite slightly mad studio's is now code master
I'm not buying another granturismo game I'm all set on that.
No word on the new assetto coming to consoles.
Sim racers have been really quite over the past 2 years so idk what the next big racer is going to be

Aww the great divide that's on its way. We'll with no next gen titles currently announced we might be on pcars for another year. I will be on PC in the mean time I am getting a ps5 just haven't seen anything even being talked about.

Sim racers have been really quite over the past 2 years so idk what the next big racer is going to be

Whatever comes next needs to have cross-play for PC/PS5/XBox. Code Masters is the only studio capable and maybe willing to actually do it with pCars3. Really hoping that’s the case. I sort of expect F1 2020 to be the first, which would be great. Sony seems to be accepting of crossplay for next gen, so there’s hope.

ACC might come to consoles, but I wouldn’t count on it. Based on past console support, I think it’s better for them to put their focus on PC until they have resources to support multiple platforms.

GTR3 is vaporware. They ghosted everyone. At this point I’d expect that game to become a mobile release. Seems more simcade anyways.

I’ll likely go PC as well, but it’s going to come down to which sims support my style of multiplayer. I don’t see myself getting into competitive racing like iRacing. Although the endurance races are intriguing...

I used to race on pc, back in the day. GT legends. The game was ahead of its time. Physics were great, visual ok.
But the reason it lost a lot of racers is allowing fan made paint schemes... I would go to race and find I had an hour of downloads for all the new paint schemes. My computer filled up with all the crap and started to chug.
I mentioned it to the moderator and he told me I needed to "upgrade dude"... for a mere $1800 I could have a top notch computer for a year.. oh, and just leave your computer turned on and ready for downloads and I won't have to wait to race the next day.
I'm not sold on pc vs consol. My little brother has p2 on his computer, and the online lobbies do not seem to run as well as consol.. looked like a lot of mucking around.

Whatever comes next needs to have cross-play for PC/PS5/XBox. Code Masters is the only studio capable and maybe willing to actually do it with pCars3. Really hoping that’s the case. I sort of expect F1 2020 to be the first, which would be great. Sony seems to be accepting of crossplay for next gen, so there’s hope.

ACC might come to consoles, but I wouldn’t count on it. Based on past console support, I think it’s better for them to put their focus on PC until they have resources to support multiple platforms.

GTR3 is vaporware. They ghosted everyone. At this point I’d expect that game to become a mobile release. Seems more simcade anyways.

I’ll likely go PC as well, but it’s going to come down to which sims support my style of multiplayer. I don’t see myself getting into competitive racing like iRacing. Although the endurance races are intriguing...
I'll fly to your house to help with the enduro

I wish we could do a full f1 season do races on Sunday before the gp airs lol
I'll, be around in srm your league tends to run the cars I like or atleast not the same ones

And idk what happen with gtr3 I still have gtr2 on my pc along with r factor and live for speed.
I have automodolista and few other games. @yogi bear

alms-png.889133

Three Cars, Three 90 Minutes Races. You choose 1 car per race.

Performance Impacting Damage | Mechanical Failures | Accelerated Tire Wear
Random Cautions & Safety Car Rule

3/10/20
Road America

Spring | 2PM | 5X | Medium Cloud, Overcast, Light Cloud, Medium Cloud | 5X

3/31/20
Watkins Glen

Summer | 6AM | 5X | Fog, Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud, Clear | Real

4/21/20
Daytona Road Course

Winter | 2PM | 15X | Clear, Light Cloud | 60X

mm_2020-png.889427

Fuel & Tires OFF. Visual Damage & Mechanical Failures ON. Driver Rating ON for all races except Knockout Night.

3/17/20
Insane Green Machines

Three 20-Minute Races, One car per race. One overall Winner.

Bonnachbrae | Oulton Park International | Silverstone Historic
All Races: Spring | 1PM | Real | Overcast

3/24/20
Knockout Night 9

You know the deal... If not, it will be explained in lobby.

4/7/20
Formula Renaults

Three 20-Minute Races.

Red Bull Ring | Brno | Imola
All Races: Spring | 1PM | Real | Clear

4/14/20
Classic Porsche LeMans

Three 20-Minute Races, One car per race (All Porsches in Class available, not just what is shown). One overall Winner.

LeMans Classic x 3
All Races: Summer | 4PM | 60X | Clear

m3-png.889419

4/28/20
Spa Historic

30 Mins | Spring | 11AM | 10X | Overcast, Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud
Laguna Seca
30 Mins | Summer | 4PM | 5X | Hazy, Clear

5/5/20
Silverstone Historic

Hockenheim Historic
30 Mins | Winter | 11AM | 5X | Light Rain, Heavy Cloud

5/12/20
Bathurst

30 Mins | Autumn | 9AM | 5X | Fog, Light Cloud, Clear
Monza Historic GP
30 Mins | Summer | 6PM | 2X | Hazy, Clear

5/19/20
Nurburgring Combined

90 Mins | Summer | 2PM | 15X | Light Cloud, Clear, Fog, Light Cloud

lmp3-png.889418

5/26/20
Silverstone GP

30 Mins | Spring | 11AM | 5X | Overcast, Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud
Fuji
30 Mins | Summer | 4PM | 10X | Clear, Medium Cloud

6/2/20
SPA

30 Mins | Spring | 11AM | 10X | Rain, Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud
Barcelona GP
30 Mins | Winter | 11AM | 5X | Medium Cloud, Overcast

6/9/20
Indy Road Course

Nurburgring GP
30 Mins | Winter | 4PM | 2X | Hazy, Clear

6/16/20
24 Hours of LeMans

90 Mins | Summer | 2PM | 15X | Light Rain, Medium Cloud, Heavy Cloud, Medium Cloud​

alms-png.889133

Three Cars, Three 90 Minutes Races. You choose 1 car per race.

3/10/20
Road America

Spring | 2PM | 5X | Medium Cloud, Overcast, Light Cloud, Medium Cloud | 5X

3/31/20
Watkins Glen

Summer | 6AM | 5X | Fog, Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud, Clear | Real

4/21/20
Daytona Road Course

Winter | 2PM | 15X | Clear, Light Cloud | 60X

mm_2020-png.889427

Fuel & Tires OFF. Visual Damage & Mechanical Failures ON. Driver Rating ON for all races except Knockout Night.

3/17/20
Insane Green Machines

Three 20-Minute Races, One car per race. One overall Winner.

Bonnachbrae | Oulton Park International | Silverstone Historic
All Races: Spring | 1PM | Real | Overcast

3/24/20
Knockout Night 9

You know the deal... If not, it will be explained in lobby.

4/7/20
Formula Renaults

Three 20-Minute Races.

Red Bull Ring | Brno | Imola
All Races: Spring | 1PM | Real | Clear

4/14/20
Classic Porsche LeMans

Three 20-Minute Races, One car per race (All Porsches in Class available, not just what is shown). One overall Winner.

LeMans Classic x 3
All Races: Summer | 4PM | 60X | Clear

m3-png.889419

4/28/20
Spa Historic

Laguna Seca
30 Mins | Summer | 4PM | 5X | Hazy, Clear

5/5/20
Silverstone Historic

Hockenheim Historic
30 Mins | Winter | 11AM | 5X | Light Rain, Heavy Cloud

5/12/20
Bathurst

Monza Historic GP
30 Mins | Summer | 6PM | 2X | Hazy, Clear

5/19/20
Nurburgring Combined

90 Mins | Summer | 2PM | 15X | Light Cloud, Clear, Fog, Light Cloud

lmp3-png.889418

5/26/20
Silverstone GP

30 Mins | Spring | 11AM | 5X | Overcast, Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud
Fuji
30 Mins | Summer | 4PM | 10X | Clear, Medium Cloud

6/2/20
SPA

30 Mins | Spring | 11AM | 10X | Rain, Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud
Barcelona GP
30 Mins | Winter | 11AM | 5X | Medium Cloud, Overcast

6/9/20
Indy Road Course

Nurburgring GP
30 Mins | Winter | 4PM | 2X | Hazy, Clear

6/16/20
24 Hours of LeMans

90 Mins | Summer | 2PM | 15X | Light Rain, Medium Cloud, Heavy Cloud, Medium Cloud​
Looking forward to all these series glad to see your mixing it up a but this year

Back