Soliciting BIZARRE, nutball, ridiculous, & plain crazy race ideas!

Good I said I wasn't I mental, I didn't say I wasn't weird :D.

:lol:

On second thought, I think I should've said that it puts you weirdly in the square category. ;)

The Avantime is just so uncool.

Though I remember jackargent trying to talk sense into me after saying the Panda Super is "so cool". :lol:
But it is!!!

It's cool after it appeared in Top Gear :cool:. Dark Blue, Black rims, No F1 wing but a wing will do. And you have an epic formula on your hands.

Edit: Btw thought you knew I was weird after my suggestions to you in PMs.. I guess not :P.

Well I was talking about this:

20120515pandaitalianjob42s.jpg

But come on, get a load of those headrests!!!

20120515pandaitalianjob38s.jpg

Oh, thinking of which...
I've found THE PERFECT track for the Renault 5 Turbo with the independently turning wheels. :D

oridostouge01.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7596454#post7596454

I can't believe I forgot about that car when we were test racing that track today!!!!

Fiat looks boss 👍. Limo Fiat is better though ;).

I definitely want to have a race with Panda there, and I certainly hope the track that I made will give loads of fun close racing. The hill climb is one of the key part of track that decides the race winner.

Is it bad that I don't understand any of those referances? :boggled:

Oh, thinking of which...
I've found THE PERFECT track for the Renault 5 Turbo with the independently turning wheels. :D

oridostouge01.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7596454#post7596454

I can't believe I forgot about that car when we were test racing that track today!!!!

Silly question, How do you get that custom track picture ? By the way, I also have quite a collection custom track, some are bizzare/unique like Orido's Touge. I will share one of them soon.

Sorry for not being tuning prohibited

Fully tuned Volkswagen 1200 on Racing Soft tires using this SambaBus setup

All aids including ABS are off

Sorry for not being tuning prohibited

Fully tuned Volkswagen 1200 on Racing Soft tires using this SambaBus setup

All aids including ABS are off

The guy Zorrin had suggested something pretty much exactly like this some months ago. :D
I sent him to this thread, but I don't know if he's been on lately.

Nürburgring 24hrs, time & weather change?? :lol:

The guy Zorrin had suggested something pretty much exactly like this some months ago. :D
I sent him to this thread, but I don't know if he's been on lately.

Nürburgring 24hrs, time & weather change?? :lol:

I was thinking a flatter track, elevation and side wheelies don't mix very well :lol:, Le Mans Time and Weather Change seems like a better choice.

I would say X1 at Nurburgring Nordschliefe at night, ch tires, full weather, and you car must be driven in reverse gear. :lol:

Back