Spec 2.02 stuff available: lvl 2, 3, 13, 18, 19, 20, Kart SPL, FT'11

• Thread starter goukipau
  • 47 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Hello,

I have available:
Tickets: lvl 2, lvl 3, lvl 13, lvl15, lvl 18, lvl 19, lvl 20
Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 (color: black) 0/0/0 (green ticket)
Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 (color: orange metallic) 0/0/0 (green ticket)
Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Bronze/Orange) 0/0/0
Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Black) 0/0/0
Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Red) 0/0/0
Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Green) 0/0/0
Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Pink) 0/0/0
Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Blue) 0/0/0

Check my 2 other threads for what I have:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=230642
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140968

Im interested in the following stuff:
DLC painted car
PM me what I like...

Trade schedule:
-

Last edited:
I can't trade since I'm booked and not wanting to book further, but just 2 things I should note:

1st - Toyota 86 GT '12 is in the Toyota Premium dealership, no need to trade.

2nd - The new not buyable car is the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 (only 1 awarded for buying at least 2 individual pieces of DLC, the Complete Pack counts as 1 piece...), but this car is tradeable, not sure of the full color pallet.

I can't trade since I'm booked and not wanting to book further, but just 2 things I should note:

1st - Toyota 86 GT '12 is in the Toyota Premium dealership, no need to trade.

2nd - The new not buyable car is the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 (only 1 awarded for buying at least 2 individual pieces of DLC, the Complete Pack counts as 1 piece...), but this car is tradeable, not sure of the full color pallet.

Oh oops, Thanks Han, I will edit my post. Tickets available.

Well thinking better, I can do 1 trade by the 25th (yes, Christmas...)

But I don't have any of the cars (will probably get the FT-86 Concept II '11 tomorrow, when I buy the 2nd car pack DLC).

And 1 other thing, I think there's multiple colors for the Kart 125 SPL, and from what it seams it's also tradeable...

Send me an PM and i'll send Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 #02 (s) (color: red) for FREE either tonight or tomorrow night

Hello world!

Then I will donate tonight....

Renaultsport Lutecia Throphy Race Car '00 #03 (s) (color: silver)

Sent, enjoy!

Last edited:
My Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL is still in ticket form and the colour is green. Could you Trade it for a 2009 ticket? I can do it today if you wish.

I can give you a 0/0/0 Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 #02 (s) (color: red)
for your Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Bronze/orange)
But is your kart 0/0/0?

I have the toyota ft86 II concept '11 metallic orange still in a green ticket and I can send it saturday. I want to trade it for your orange kart 125 SPL

Hello my friend,I would like 2 Level 2 tickets go to tony1_jeep,for 2 of my cars that I can send 29/12 and 30/12.Let me know if that interests you :cheers:

I have the toyota ft86 II concept '11 metallic orange still in a green ticket and I can send it saturday. I want to trade it for your orange kart 125 SPL

I will send you aPM, if I do not have the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11
in orange metallic yet on saturday ok?

I will send you aPM, if I do not have the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11
in orange metallic yet on saturday ok?

ok, I also have the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 in Silky Black color, it's not in a green ticket but I think it is still 0/0/0

Edit: Sorry, forget about the silky black one, it's not 0/0/0

Last edited:
ok, I also have the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 in Silky Black color, it's not in a green ticket but I think it is still 0/0/0

Edit: Sorry, forget about the silky black one, it's not 0/0/0

Lets trade the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 (orange) 0/0/0 tomorrow (saturday), what do you want for it?
Add me again on PSN: goukipau ;)
Ill put you in the schedule ok?

Ill send you this in PM too.

Lets trade the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 (orange) 0/0/0 tomorrow (saturday), what do you want for it?
Add me again on PSN: goukipau ;)
Ill put you in the schedule ok?

Ill send you this in PM too.
Yes put me on schedule for tomorrow, I sent you a PM with the details of the trade.

Last edited:
I'll take your Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Green) 0/0/0 for my Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Purple) 0/0/0 on the 27th. Let me know if interested

I shouldn't be doing this, since I don't have open slots for trades, but I kind of want to fix my own mistake from our trade... when I sent the black Kart 125 SPL I by mistake did a backup of the file instead of restoring it... and since I have some trades for that car (now screwed up), I would like to know what I could offer you for it, since you have a open slot on the 27th.

As of now I have all the new tickets, but don't have any color of the new models you want (only have the FT-86 you sent me, and the Pink Kart 125 SPL).

Thanks.

Sorry I'm just curious, but how do you attain the new Gift Level Car Tickets?

Get 1st place in all races of each of the Seasonal event series (including B-spec), each series give 1 of the tickets.

If you got 1st place in a series before the last patch, just enter the series hall and you will be awarded with the ticket automatically.

Latest Posts

Back