Speculation Time: No GT5:P on TGS, will we see the first glympse of GT5?

• Thread starter amar212
  • 40 comments
I think thats absurd that the ps4 will come 2010 or 2011... its now nearly 2009 and we dont get THE games on PS3 like GT5,Tekken6,God of War... they will come 09/10 and thats it was? only one game generation on an PS3? this will suck... then Sony made things wrong in this console generation...

Will wee maybe see Gran Turismo 5 for the first time? Is that the reason why PD has gone undercover for past six months?

[speculation-mode]Yes, yes, and they will also announce that GT5 will be released ahead of schedule on december 1, 2008. :P :lol:
[/speculation-mode]

I think thats absurd that the ps4 will come 2010 or 2011... its now nearly 2009 and we dont get THE games on PS3 like GT5,Tekken6,God of War... they will come 09/10 and thats it was? only one game generation on an PS3? this will suck... then Sony made things wrong in this console generation...

Somehow they (or maybe we) will pay for the difficulties of coding for the PS3:scared::grumpy: PS4 will come but hopfully not so soon.

i thought gt5p was slowly becoming gt5, so achtually we all of us have already played gt5 at a certain point of its development.

But i hope you all are right with your guess, coz if we dont see anything from GT at all it would be a real disappointment for me...

They already Laser scan the cars, not sure if they laser scan tracks yet (I know they didn't used to).

If they Laser SCAN cars, the models are ready fro FUTURE GT games, no need and re laser same model the same way.

They need SPECIAL DVD edition in GT5 so that they talk about how they did everything.

I think since GT5 will have constant updates, I think they will LASER scan few tracks if they did not so far for the fans if we complain about it that much ;)

I hear/read rumors about a Playstation 4 arriving 2010/2011. If so, wouldnt PS4 sell like hotcakes if it included GT5 (with 2 times better graphics then prologue - almost photorealistic)

Great, if that were true we would only have to wait 5 years after the launch of the PS4 to for PD to finally bring it out GT5. Quality titles are already taking too long to be released - how many 'killer apps' does the PS3 really have now, 2 years after it's launch?

Great, if that were true we would only have to wait 5 years after the launch of the PS4 to for PD to finally bring it out GT5. Quality titles are already taking too long to be released - how many 'killer apps' does the PS3 really have now, 2 years after it's launch?

I can only agree man... Speaking of delayed games, did you check out spore? 8 years of development.

And on another note, it's several months since kaz said to "expect damage very, very soon". I expect them to show something, definitely. Even if it's not damage, I still think it will be something good.

Last edited:
I highly doubt that we will see Gt5 on Ps4 Ps4 is very likely to come around 2014 or so seeing that Ps3 is alot more powerfull then Psone or Ps2 were at this point in time in their gen, I cant see Gt5 comming out any later then mid 2010.

How about PlayStation Controller? It's been in the Makings since before PlayStation (first console) :P haha

But isn't GT still in making since first game? Kaz is never satisfied and adding more stuff into it. But then again, it would still be called GT1... and not 5

I certainly hope that they'll show new stuff, I can't wait for TGS anyhow :)

Back