Speedster Cup- need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultraboy94
xbox? don't make me laugh!
okay. 1. yes, after a while i came back.
2. ive bought a opel speedster turbo to compete in the speedster cup. i added all of the upgrades (stage 3 turbo, racing brakes, racing tyres, weight reduction stage 3, , port polish,etc). evry time i enter a race even though the HP in my car is much more than the highest AI's, all the races are still 200 a-spec points! i can't beat them no matter how hard i try! (i did, however, win the first race round grand valley speedway easily, which has become my first and only 200 a-spec points win! :dopey:

am i doing anything wrong? can you help me? please? :scared:

Yeah I remember years ago having the same fit with it,seems if I remember correctly the secret is in gearing & car setup. Put soft race tires on also give you awesome cornering.

First off, just because a race is worth 200 aspec points doesn't mean it's unwinnable.
Like DaddyVDUB says, try softer tires. But it really comes down to practice, you can win this using R1 tires as well. This series is one of the best and most challenging in the entire game, enjoy it and try not to think of it as a chore and it will be easier.

Just keep trying and you'll get it eventually! 👍

Edit: Also, I think the fully modded non-turbo version of the speedster is actually faster than the fully modded turbo-version. Just a thought..

am i doing anything wrong? can you help me? please? :scared:
The main thing you're doing wrong is you're not searching. This is one of the most asked questions here.

Click on the advanced search link up at the top, type in speedster as your search term, restrict the search to the GT4 forum, et voila, loads of threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back