Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
  • 632,467 views
Yes. And for week 5 of the Sierra event's themes.
 
Hey Guys!
:gtpflag:I am working on a PROMO for a new "CLUB" lol that will be hosted by O.B:gtpflag:

After that I will work on our Event, But I think the Only one I have is Apricot Hill... In my opinion that will make a good video since we had 13 or 14 members in the track before ALL went down Hill with the Internet Connection.


For now I will share this with you,
I had a "Mexican Standoff"
:lol::lol::lol:

​
 
2014-09-27-00-46-35.png
You only told me you had 4!! I am almost done with the PROMO!!
I have twelve themes total. The first four will last us a month.
god, censor fail.
 
Last edited:
DAMN!
Well I'm just going to put at the end "And plenty MORE to come"
 
Is that the car we're using in October?
I'll have #37 anyway, colour tbc.

Edit: Ah, yes. I see that it is the right car. I do try to pay attention, honest.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0452.JPG
    DSC_0452.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Mazda Touring Car room open now for testing & practice.

Edit: Room closed.
 
Last edited:
Everyone, I will be opening the lobby early so everyone can warm up.
 
Lobby name: STTR Mini Classics
 
O.B I'd join your room but I'm full of rum & therefore useless.
My town centre (Mallet account) housemate is on the PS3 playing his football (soccer) game & Mrs Mallet (the Bridge account is at the married house) is working away from home (we both do the same job & a lot of extended travel is sometimes involved for both of us).
I've got a temporary injury & the inactivity got me really depressed in august, I've come out of the depression now but am still physically incapable. It won't be permanent but I've had to cancel a load of work and/or find replacement people for myself for a few things.
This is a bit disjointed & I'm not sure that I have a clear point but I felt like telling you guys a bit of what I was thinking as the Spinning Arrows helped me through a dark time in august without you even knowing about it.
 
Is anyone coming?
 
Here's some interesting info for the future of Gran Turismo. Specifically Gran Turismo 7 on the PS4.

If you find the #258 issue of Gameinformer. The Horror issue.

There's an interesting article at the top of page 13.

At this year's GamesCom
Sony announced a number of features coming to the PS4 soon in update 2.0.
The long-awaited YouTube integration which will allow players to upload gameplay video.

Also reaffirmed was Sony's commitment to 'controller sharing'. A feature that would allow players over the internet to share their controllers. Details on how this would work are forthcoming.

My take and I hope it catches on.
Is if PD implements it in Gran Turismo 7. We would start running endurance races with driver changes.

Hmm, so for now I would suggest setting money aside for Gran Turismo 7 and a PS4.

Also let's hope my prediction comes true.

So for now its my thoughts with no confirmation or insight with no contacts at PD.

So let's dream.
 
I wanna thank the guys for coming out to make STTR a success!
 
Here's some interesting info for the future of Gran Turismo. Specifically Gran Turismo 7 on the PS4.

If you find the #258 issue of Gameinformer. The Horror issue.

There's an interesting article at the top of page 13.

At this year's GamesCom
Sony announced a number of features coming to the PS4 soon in update 2.0.
The long-awaited YouTube integration which will allow players to upload gameplay video.

Also reaffirmed was Sony's commitment to 'controller sharing'. A feature that would allow players over the internet to share their controllers. Details on how this would work are forthcoming.

My take and I hope it catches on.
Is if PD implements it in Gran Turismo 7. We would start running endurance races with driver changes.

Hmm, so for now I would suggest setting money aside for Gran Turismo 7 and a PS4.

Also let's hope my prediction comes true.

So for now its my thoughts with no confirmation or insight with no contacts at PD.

So let's dream.


Firstly I hope Sony will make PS4 compatible with all brands of wheel...
 
Ok gentlemen,

post your race numbers now

​
I'm going to start updating the Announcement Sheet starting tonight. I'm going to use the info I see AFTER this post.

If you don't see your info on the sheet. Its because I either gave up looking for it or I've come to the conclusion some of you didn't read my post on waiting until the track is officially open. :dunce: So dig through the various pages and find your entrance slip and repost it so I have everyone's in a nice little group. ;)


'After.' A term used to describe a moment in time. It is not to confused with before or whenever.
post 2584 and 2631 are posts that are before this post.

'After' A term also used to describe the start of a moment in time. IE. Used in a sentence. After the green flag is waived the race will begin. Another example. You may start drinking after the container liquid restraint device has been removed. :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Back