Sprinter TRUENO's

Boosted52405
Hi all, new here and was going to post some TRUENO's for my first post.

If anyone is interested, I have the following cars up for trade:

1) Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00
2) Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX '83
3) Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO BZ-R '98
4) Toyota Corolla LEVIN GT-APEX (AE86) '83

If you're interested just make an offer.

I'll take the 83' Trueno! What car would you want for it?
While I'm at it what would you like for the SS version? I have one but 2 cant be a bad thing ;)

I'll have the Corolla, look in my garage and let me know what you're interested in and then PM me....anything is for trade apart from the 370Z Academy

I want sprinter shigeno version what do u want in return have most cars and some level tickets or will buy any new car from dealers and send it to you but has to be tradeable cheers steve

I'm definitely willing to trade these guys, the only downside is I'm not sure how to view your guys' garages. Is that possible online? If so, I'll check em out and make some offers!

PM sent to tombrooks97 on the Corolla, the others are still up for grabs!

Sorry but I'm not sure how to view everyone's garages to make an offer, I'll try reading the stickies for more info. In the meantime, any advice on that would be appreciated or feel free to shoot an offer.

I'm currently in the Extreme/Endurance races for A-Spec, and don't have many cars for em.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have every car in game apart from about 15 got Lvl 21 and 24 tickets what car u wanting also will to buy any new car from the dealers let me know mate

Back