SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo gang just throwing this out there, we have been invited to join the PITS gang and some of their racing series, and they asked me to post our current info to their thread as well. So this could be fun to mingle a bit with other groups, check them out!

Hey guys. How do I go about joining? I want to be there in time for this next season! :)

Yo! Add @mphile77 on PSN and post here what number you'd like for the Clio Cup. Just be sure to let us know if you are unable to make a race, it's possible we get reserves who want to join last minute.

Glad to have you. :cheers:

So I take it that you guys aren't running tonight cause of the psn issues?

Yeah I was gonna post about that and got distracted. Our series starts next tuesday, so hopefully they have it all sorted out by then. But of course there is the possibility of the new update being released and mucking things up as well.

Sorry for my lack of updates, when work comes calling I gotta focus on that... Anyways, here are the current numbers taken. Sorry @DesertPenguin09, #33 was claimed by a regular non-GTPlanet racer. My bad for not posting a list.

I tend to update This more than the thread as soon as I get a number.

Anyways Here's what is taken:

MPhile - 95
Playa - 11
Grim - 33
smcinnis - 14

@GTracerEHTeam
@mexxifrieboy
@Mike Lobban
@coltsjugg
@Br1mann

...some other guys I don't know their name cause they don't post that much. What numbers ya'll want?

If anyone sets up any practice rooms please post it up on here so everyone has the chance to get laps in with a group of drivers, the more we race together the better it all goes during the race!!

Absolutely. I was practicing against AI before and at Silverstone by rear brakes kept getting too cold. At least cold enough for CrewChief to say something. I'm using that website of tunes, the one the Silverstone International with the most likes/votes. There wasn't one for National but they're both all right hands so I figured it'd be close enough. Should I make the brakes stay hotter or is it not a big deal since it's only the rear?

Absolutely. I was practicing against AI before and at Silverstone by rear brakes kept getting too cold. At least cold enough for CrewChief to say something. I'm using that website of tunes, the one the Silverstone International with the most likes/votes. There wasn't one for National but they're both all right hands so I figured it'd be close enough. Should I make the brakes stay hotter or is it not a big deal since it's only the rear?
You can run that car stock and its good, just lower rear tire pressure all the way, otherwise they will not stay warm and you will slide all around the place. That one adjustment will make the car very drivable!!! And always practice in online rooms! Just make it private so you can do your thang and not be bothered from public fools!

I haven't had the PS4 on in a while but if the Petroblast livery is still available I'll take it. Not sure of the number off-hand but I'll check it tonight and edit it in.

Edit: Since @coltsjugg is a "words I can't say" I'll have to have the team car to the one I want which is #28. :P

Edit 2: Just fully noticed, Snetterton 200, it's redemption time boys.

Last edited:
Ive been playing around here, so far im digging the game! Haven't got in an online room yet, this weekend maybe?!?!

Imy digging the game as well everything is much better then the prior F1 games, them pre practice programs surprised me it actually made me faster after doing them and learning the lines into the turns better too. I do the full weekend style on expert so Mercedes is 15 miles ahead at the end anyway. wonder how the rain is haven't come across it yet. Maybe the best F1 game since championship edition from 2006

Imy digging the game as well everything is much better then the prior F1 games, them pre practice programs surprised me it actually made me faster after doing them and learning the lines into the turns better too. I do the full weekend style on expert so Mercedes is 15 miles ahead at the end anyway. wonder how the rain is haven't come across it yet. Maybe the best F1 game since championship edition from 2006
Nice! Another guy with the F1 game! when ya coming back to race? You should try and make the next pcars series, the cars are a blast!!! Last we heard you were having some net issues, did ya get them straightened out :scared:, im hoping so 👍.

Added: Oh and my first quick race in F1 was in the rain the first night i had the game. I didn't have traction control on and i just kept doing doughnuts :lol:. So ive yet to have weather again but im prepared now, last time i try to be hardcore and run without TC.

I never put any efford on those Clios besides the game's career mode but last night, following a Boss Flossy's invitation I ended up running 5 laps around Donington at it was good. I was beaten by Young Dave due to a stupid penalty but managed a pretty decent pace and a miles away second position.
I tuned the car in 30 seconds following Mphiles advice... low pressure rear tires, high diferencial setting and hell with it.
What days and time this things run again? :D

I never put any efford on those Clios besides the game's career mode but last night, following a Boss Flossy's invitation I ended up running 5 laps around Donington at it was good. I was beaten by Young Dave due to a stupid penalty but managed a pretty decent pace and a miles away second position.
I tuned the car in 30 seconds following Mphiles advice... low pressure rear tires, high diferencial setting and hell with it.
What days and time this things run again? :D

Tuesdays @ 7:30PM EST is when the room / qualifying starts. Races start at 8:30PM EST. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back