Standard Cars & Colors - List of all exotic cars!!

update HONDA Integra Type R Touring Car

the black/orange car is actually black/yellow. Or has anybody an orange Integra?

the black/red one is slightly orange, but it´s more red imo.

i think, premium cars (such as X1) should be excluded from list. You can always buy it in dealerships store in any (or all) available colors. The main point is standard cars where you don't know which collors exist for such particular non-paintable (or cannot be achieved by painting) car.

what's exotic in SUZUKI GSX-R/4 Concept '01 ?
i think, middle body color is always the same and non-paintable while outer parts' color easily can be repainted.
So, basically you can make all of presented color configurations and others by just repainting. Shouldn't it be excluded from list?

Please add numbers to cars where they exist. For example RX-7, Impreza, both Lupos, Altezza. Sometimes it's more convenient to check numbers than colors, especially sometimes color description is not clear (like silver or gray - it's impossible to tell what is what until u put both cars together).

Btw, thanks for the thread!

I am not quite sure if we should include paintable cars in the list. When we do so, we have to include all the muscle cars from the 2 tickets with all colors. but then our list will become a little overloaded. If someone wants to make a list with all the different colors of the paintable Muscle cars, just do it and I will set a link to that list in post 1. I am busy enough to complete this list and collect all the cars. So maybe another forummember gives it a go with the muscle cars.

May be it's better to skip paintable cars where only stripes have different color like Shelby. There are so many cars with stripes in GT5, so it doesn't look something exotic and worth to collect.

ok, list updated. Included numbers and some infos from here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=184585

our list includes all non paintable cars plus some other exotic cars. The more the better, this is a list for car collectors, so we will collect as many infos as possible. Imo it´s better to have 2-3 cars too much then to skip popular collector items like the Bugatti, the X2010´s and the GSX-R.

So when there is a car missing, just post your infos here and I will add them to post 1!

MAZDA RX-7 LM race car
MITSUBISHI FTO super touring car

Although, different sites are showing years for these cars, these cars have NO associated year. Thus cannot be won from birthday tickets.

More correct info about associated year can be found in booklet "APEX" of GT5.

Please correct information on first post. I've spent a lot of time trying to get FTO Super Touring card from Ticket '97 until i've found there is no year listed for this car in both APEX guide and game itself.

there is no Viper Red / White Stripes for DODGE Viper GTS ‘99

you can easily check possible colors: Choose required car, go to practice mode and choose "one make". So all cars will be the same just with different colors. You may run it several times to make sure you saw all possible colors.

So, for GTS '99 there are only three possible color configurations:

Viper Black / Silver Stripes
Viper Bright Silver Metallic / Blue Stripes
Viper Red / Silver Stripes

Where you got Viper Red / White Stripes i don't know. Most likely somebody carelessly messed it with other Dodge Viper model while checking colors.

there is no Viper Red / White Stripes for DODGE Viper GTS ‘99

you can easily check possible colors: Choose required car, go to practice mode and choose "one make". So all cars will be the same just with different colors. You may run it several times to make sure you saw all possible colors.

So, for GTS '99 there are only three possible color configurations:

Viper Black / Silver Stripes
Viper Bright Silver Metallic / Blue Stripes
Viper Red / Silver Stripes

Where you got Viper Red / White Stripes i don't know. Most likely somebody carelessly messed it with other Dodge Viper model while checking colors.

thanks for the info. I´ll correct that.

but you have to be careful with the "one make" races. there are not always all cars in the race. I´ve had this problem when checking the Renaultsport cupcars, there were actually more cars available then there were in the race.

but I think this is only a problem when you have more then 5-6 different types of a car, so your infos about the viper should be right.👍

Dr.Mabuse666,
that's why i said "You may run it several times to make sure you saw all possible colors."
And more colors car can have - more times need to start the race. So, if you expect 3 colors, then run race 3 times. If you won't see any 4th color then you've done.
If you find 4th color - start 2-3 times more. And so on, until no new colors appear.

Dr.Mabuse666,
that's why i said "You may run it several times to make sure you saw all possible colors."
And more colors car can have - more times need to start the race. So, if you expect 3 colors, then run race 3 times. If you won't see any 4th color then you've done.
If you find 4th color - start 2-3 times more. And so on, until no new colors appear.

yes you´re right I should read more carefully.:sly:

you´re also right about the S2000, the car is really low-res ugly and has 2 different numbers, great job PD.

i have the following plymouth cuda colors

Snow White
Tunisian Tan Metallic
Glacial Blue Metallic
Amber Sherwood Metallic (not sure if thats the same as the Sherwood Green Metallic you have listed)

Can anyone answer this, when you paint the Camaro LM does the whole body change colour or just the top bit? Want to know before I splash out.

Thanks

I think I will include 2 more cars. the Mazda is a dual-tone car and the E-Type because he celebrates its 50 birthday this year. I will include them in post 1 when I have enough infos.

for the start

Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe´62
Bd ticket 1962
mazdacarol.png

(paintable!)
garnet red/pastel grey
?
?

Jaguar E-Type´61
BD ticket 1961
jaguaretype.png

(paintable!)