Standard Cars & Colors - List of all exotic cars!!

High%20Speed%20Ring.jpg

What is the reason to include these cars to list?
NISSAN 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
NISSAN GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

there is nothing special in colors of these cars. Monocolored and paintable. As many other 1000+ cars.

there is nothing special in colors of these cars. Monocolored and paintable. As many other 1000+ cars.

Maybe people are just intrested in knowing the Standard car colours that come with these models? I for one decided to collect them so its handy. I would say the honda element is a pretty random addition to the list more so tbh.

I know that a lot of people collect these cars, we have all the info, there´s no way to buy the cars or to check the colors ingame, so it is a nice addition to our list.:sly:

I am also no fan of these cars but they belong to the exotic car list same as the X2010.

Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe´62
Bd ticket 1962
mazdacarol.png

(paintable!)
garnet red/pastel grey
?
?

Jaguar E-Type´61
BD ticket 1961
jaguaretype.png

(paintable!)
Claret
Opalescent Silver Grey Metallic
Opalescent Bronze Metallic
?
?​

Maybe people are just intrested in knowing the Standard car colours that come with these models? I for one decided to collect them so its handy. I would say the honda element is a pretty random addition to the list more so tbh.

Citroen Xsara and Honda Element are two of the few cars which are not paintable, so they are on our list. I also do not collect them, but the info is important. Maybe some Citröen hardcore fan will go for it. :)

I know that a lot of people collect these cars, we have all the info, there´s no way to buy the cars or to check the colors ingame, so it is a nice addition to our list.:sly:

most other standard cars have different colors as well. So i still don't see why need to include exactly these 2 cars.
If car is fully paintable then you simply can dupe it (or just buy any color) and then paint to as many colors as you want. I've painted 370Z GT Academy to matte black, so do we need to include this color to the list? ;)

Jaguar E-Type´61 british rasing green
Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe´62 myrtle green/Pastel Gray

Just in case you are adding them buddy.

thanks for the info!:)

most other standard cars have different colors as well. So i still don't see why need to include exactly these 2 cars.
If car is fully paintable then you simply can dupe it (or just buy any color) and then paint to as many colors as you want. I've painted 370Z GT Academy to matte black, so do we need to include this color to the list? ;)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=184585

This thread explains more clearly what "collectors" are looking for, imho.

new post 1. Enjoy! :sly:

Citroen Xsara and Honda Element are two of the few cars which are not paintable, so they are on our list. I also do not collect them, but the info is important. Maybe some Citröen hardcore fan will go for it. :)

LOL its because your list I thought was ment to be Exotics? Nevermind anyway as its gone..

Latest Posts

Back