STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,613 views
My diary at the moment is...

Monday: NONE
Tuesday: NONE
Wednesday: NONE
Thursday: BTCC (Selected Events)
Friday: TOCA: Clio Cup (Selected Events)
Saturday: TOCA
Sunday: STCC/WTCC
 
Saturday-TOCA
Sunday-STCC

I'm hoping to fill that up a bit
 
Well there's little point in you signing up then! Because Race 1 won't finish until about 7:40PM!
I didn't mean to tell until 7:30! I can be on 1st race but I can't be on 2nd race.
 
I can go until 7:30 PM.
:ouch: Read some of the OP's when you sign up with such random frequency might help you manage things better and save messing people about.💡
 
I didn't mean to tell until 7:30! I can be on 1st race but I can't be on 2nd race.
In 2nd race, Luigi (Nissan Primera) can take my place.
 
The race of tommorrow 1 IS NOT A PART OF CHAMPIONSHIP, RIGHT?
 
I didn't mean to tell until 7:30! I can be on 1st race but I can't be on 2nd race.

But then people like Luigi are going to loose out on the chance of getting valuable Championship Points because you're not going to be there for half the points scoring rounds essentially. :rolleyes:
 
But then people like Luigi are going to loose out on the chance of getting valuable Championship Points because you're not going to be there for half the points scoring rounds essentially. :rolleyes:
If I don't do the 2 races, then I can't be part of championship, right?
 
The race of tommorrow 1 IS NOT A PART OF CHAMPIONSHIP, RIGHT?

No, it's a Test Event... Then the next Sunday will be a Media Day where we will need as many people to come along as possible. Rounds 1 and 2 will be on the Sunday after that.
 
If I don't do the 2 races, then I can't be part of championship, right?

You can, but there's little point because you'll only be able to get points from the first Round.. So there's little point in competing full time because you'll not be able to fight for the Championship where Luigi may want to but can't.

We're not saying you cannot compete, what we're saying is we'll put you down as a reserve because you won't be able to attend full time.
 
No, it's a Test Event... Then the next Sunday will be a Media Day where we will need as many people to come along as possible. Rounds 1 and 2 will be on the Sunday after that.
You don't need to put me as a reserve. I can race the 1st race and Luigi will race the 2nd race.
 
You can, but there's little point because you'll only be able to get points from the first Round.. So there's little point in competing full time because you'll not be able to fight for the Championship where Luigi may want to but can't.

We're not saying you cannot compete, what we're saying is we'll put you down as a reserve because you won't be able to attend full time.
I can't be there all parts of Test Event but I can be on whole championship from March.
 
I can't be there all parts of Test Event but I can be on whole championship from March.

Putting you down for a reserve was not just because you wouldn't be able to attend all events - but we fear with the amount of Championships you're racing for; you will not have the time to test for each event. Therefore we think it's important that you focus on the Championships that you are already undergoing..

May I ask, do you have a job?!
 
You don't need to put me as a reserve. I can race the 1st race and Luigi will race the 2nd race.
That not very air then for luigi who has the chance of racing all events. You look already busy in many other events so why not be a emerge in this one and when someone is not here race
 
I can't be there all parts of Test Event but I can be on whole championship from March.
Scanny want's to get a good look at your driving qualities and check your connection before this start's that's the main thing. :)
 
Putting you down for a reserve was not just because you wouldn't be able to attend all events - but we fear with the amount of Championships you're racing for; you will not have the time to test for each event. Therefore we think it's important that you focus on the Championships that you are already undergoing..

May I ask, do you have a job?!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:Wise man once said this^:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
 
Putting you down for a reserve was not just because you wouldn't be able to attend all events - but we fear with the amount of Championships you're racing for; you will not have the time to test for each event. Therefore we think it's important that you focus on the Championships that you are already undergoing..

May I ask, do you have a job?!
Tommorrow I have the championship of UGL which I'm trying to fight for this title.

http://ughd.net/league/tournaments/gran-turismo/superturismo/season-4/results.pdf

I'm a student. So I participate in championships on WEEKEND.
 
I'm a student. So I participate in championships on WEEKEND.

Well I'm sorry, but I don't know how the hell you can take part in 22 Events in one weekend. Saying most events last 2-3 hours... You must drink one hell of a lot of Coffee!
 
Well I'm sorry, but I don't know how the hell you can take part in 22 Events in one weekend. Saying most events last 2-3 hours... You must drink one hell of a lot of Coffee!
I do not drink coffee. I just want to show you my driving skills. That's alright anyway. :)
 
Sorry I am going to have to pull out of the stcc. Time doesn't really allow me to attend the meetings. Its unfortunate as the series looks awesome. Cheers
 
Sorry I am going to have to pull out of the stcc. Time doesn't really allow me to attend the meetings. Its unfortunate as the series looks awesome. Cheers
23 event's for you too huh? It's a bit of a killer is it not.:crazy:👍
 
I do not drink coffee. I just want to show you my driving skills. That's alright anyway. :)

Well then you must be The Stig...

Sorry I am going to have to pull out of the stcc. Time doesn't really allow me to attend the meetings. Its unfortunate as the series looks awesome. Cheers

That's fine mate, do you want me to put you down for Reserve so you can come by when there's space available? 👍
 
Back