Stig Racing Outfit?

Is it a real Stig suit though?
He wears an Alpinestars suit with a Simpson Bandit helmet. All the suits I see are Sparcos...

The Stig isn't in GT5 any more because Top Gear signed a deal with Forza. Simple as that. It's unlikely therefore that The Stig's exact race suit will be in GT5 but plain white suits may well be :)

I believe I read something about unlocking famous suits in the in game manual and I also saw Jeff Gordon's helmet in the video so who knows:idea:
PS: must... have... Playstation Helmet :drool: :drool: :drool:

I believe I read something about unlocking famous suits in the in game manual and I also saw Jeff Gordon's helmet in the video so who knows:idea:
PS: must... have... Playstation Helmet :drool: :drool: :drool:
The manual says that apart from normal helmets and suits, there is a third catagory: special suits.
These will include the suits of real life racing drivers.
Only you can't have the suit and helmet seperate, you have to take the combo.

Apparently Sebastian Vettel's outfit is available as well. I would imagine this means Sebastian Loeb's race suit will be included (if Vettel, Gordon and the Stig are). I wonder if Webber or any of the Ferrari drivers helmets will appear?

NFSCARBON1
If you have a secondary account (either for duping or a GTP account) you can transfer all your racing suits and helmets (they have no limit).

Oh, well does anyone here have orange helmets and suits

NFSCARBON1
If you have a secondary account (either for duping or a GTP account) you can transfer all your racing suits and helmets (they have no limit).

I tried creating a few accounts, but when i tried to register them for psn, it said that the registration service was unavailable :s

I tried creating a few accounts, but when i tried to register them for psn, it said that the registration service was unavailable :s

I made one a few hours ago with no trouble. I don't think PSN is 100% fixed yet but it is working better than just before it went down.

NFSCARBON1
I made one a few hours ago with no trouble. I don't think PSN is 100% fixed yet but it is working better than just before it went down.

When i hit the link in the email sent to me, which should take me to a confirmation site, it still says that the site is undergoing Maintenace :s

When i hit the link in the email sent to me, which should take me to a confirmation site, it still says that the site is undergoing Maintenace :s
I just made a new account, and did not need to confirm, let me log in as soon as I finished registering.

I don't think you can win the stig suit and hemlet from the special events, or someone would have by now.

Cauchy
I just made a new account, and did not need to confirm, let me log in as soon as I finished registering.

I don't think you can win the stig suit and hemlet from the special events, or someone would have by now.

You can win outfits in special events? Or online events you mean?

Apparently Sebastian Vettel's outfit is available as well. I would imagine this means Sebastian Loeb's race suit will be included (if Vettel, Gordon and the Stig are). I wonder if Webber or any of the Ferrari drivers helmets will appear?

I've managed to make a very convincing outfit of Alonso at Monaco the other weekend in his red overalls and gold helmet

My guess is that it would be obtainable in a special seasonal event in the future IF it gets obtainable. Same goes for the Vettel, Loeb etc. outfits.

If you could get The Sig's helmet and suit it would have been sent sooo many times already :)

My guess is that it would be obtainable in a special seasonal event in the future IF it gets obtainable. Same goes for the Vettel, Loeb etc. outfits.

If you could get The Sig's helmet and suit it would have been sent sooo many times already :)

So true.. im at 109 helmets & 112 suits. i have done the seasonal, drift & time trial events on my sub account over and over, yet i still havnt seen it

^Can you win more suits every time you run the race?

only on a sub account. what you do is set the cars you need to shared. then on a sub account use them to beat the events. send them to your main. then delete your save and do again

I really want Kazunori's helmet. I've always fancied it so I was so surprised to see in the demonstration scene, gotta have it.

Back