Stig Racing Outfit?

the new seasonal event give you a suit everytime... the Honda Civic event

Thanks I just find it out... buts a little bit boring doing the same race more than 3 times... And this is a very easy race by the way..

Can you give helmets to friends as gifts?

Thanks I just find it out... buts a little bit boring doing the same race more than 3 times... And this is a very easy race by the way..

Can you give helmets to friends as gifts?

yes unlimited amount of gear... but you gift box only holds 50 gifts so you need to be ready to empty them

it hasnt been made yet. Turn 10 owns the Rights to the Stig...i doubt it will be in GT5

No, Turn10 does not own the rights to Top Gear (or more specifically, the Stig). BBC does, and they license it out. Both Polyphony Digital and Turn 10 can hold Top Gear licenses, just as they both can have the same make and model cars featured in their games.

How do people not grasp this concept? If Top Gear is in GT5 at all (which it is) then Polyphony Digital have a right to use that brand. I've read nothing that would indicate that Turn 10 or Microsoft holds an exclusive license from BBC for Top Gear.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_licensing

No, Turn10 does not own the rights to Top Gear (or more specifically, the Stig). BBC does, and they license it out. Both Polyphony Digital and Turn 10 can hold Top Gear licenses, just as they both can have the same make and model cars featured in their games.

How do people not grasp this concept? If Top Gear is in GT5 at all (which it is) then Polyphony Digital have a right to use that brand. I've read nothing that would indicate that Turn 10 or Microsoft holds an exclusive license from BBC for Top Gear.

This is true but this is what people are going to run with after seeing the video of FM4 at the TT track.

Can't go by the first thing you hear, just like forza doesn't have exclusive rights to honda/ferrari/lambo etc. Anyway, has anyone identified which of the helmets/suits is the "Stig" outfit, since there's so many people out there with different combinations i'm sure it'll pop up soon. (I HOPE)

Sounds logical. :)👍 Else we wouldn't have the Topgear test track in the game.

Anyone saw the at the home screen the clip with some cars in a garage & in the left top site the "Topgear" letters?

I thought I saw it some days ago & it looked like the Topgear studio. Not 100% sure, sadly I pressed it away before I could take a closer look. :ouch:

Good logic here.

That would be dumb, reason being everyone that has all the gear is probably going to have a hell of a time and just get a bunch of the same ones over and over again lol. But we know how PD works...

Remember this clip from in the game?
At the beginning of the Top Gear special events:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIKmcoAfaeo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The Stig is featured in the last 45 seconds or so...
Discuss.

Yea, at 1.15 min. That's what I meant. :D:tup:

topgeard.jpg

ZOMG the Stig suit.. the Stig suit!!!!

Seriously guys? C'mon.. it's just a guy in a suit. I like the customizable racing gear feature, but honestly.. how many of you actually look at your opponnents gear while racing?

I find it rediculous that most of you are drooling over the possible inclusion of an all white racing suit and helmet.

I'd be more excited if PD got License to use The Wraith's gear (1986 film). Now THAT would be badass.

Seriously guys? C'mon.. it's just a guy in a suit. I like the customizable racing gear feature, but honestly.. how many of you actually look at your opponnents gear while racing?

I find it rediculous that most of you are drooling over the possible inclusion of an all white racing suit and helmet.

I'd be more excited if PD got License to use The Wraith's gear (1986 film). Now THAT would be badass.

Wouldn't that just be Black Stig? I'd rather have the Wraith's car :crazy:

Personally, I'd rather have a Carbon-fibre paint chip over the stig's outfit, but We're just curious:dunce:

Opinion. You have one!

You don't watch Top Gear, do you ?

LOL, I remember watching that movie as a kid. How cool would it be if PD did 80's movie throwbacks i.e. The Wraith w/matching suit or the Lancia Stratus Zero concept from Moonwalker (which would spank the X2010 if you've seen the movie). All we can do is fantisize and wait for the word from PD on what suits they will make.

I think it would be pretty B.A. if they sold suits for pro drivers, ex: F1,D1GP,WRC & Nascar in packages. $10 for team Ferrari or something along those lines. I would personally buy up the F1 line up as well as Nomuken, Orido, Taniguchi from D1GP and Colin Mcrae/WRC.

Just a thought.

Back