Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chevrolet Camaro ss (10)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (06)

• Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (09)

• Total voters
Now here I was thinking everyone wants the 458, but since it doesn't seem to be the case:

458 Italia for me

Just as a security the next choices: 2 SLS AMG, 3 Audi R8,

Esprit for me. mp4 2nd choice
SanGimignano-TownSquare_19.jpg
sent enjoy

paint it change wheels then put it in your online share (so i can take picture for spreadsheet)

So now what Jamesy?

As the V12 Vantage can't be 'shared' as such with it being DLC.....as for tune, I'll double check it with you again, as rest assured I'll not be 'cheating' with any unofficial parts, what you say is what will be fitted!

Just wanting to make sure I've got it correct before I start tuning it :)

So now what Jamesy?

As the V12 Vantage can't be 'shared' as such with it being DLC.....as for tune, I'll double check it with you again, as rest assured I'll not be 'cheating' with any unofficial parts, what you say is what will be fitted!

Just wanting to make sure I've got it correct before I start tuning it :)

cheers mate will send the tune to you along with a little something.:sly:

And in a surprise move ...

May I have your Lamborghini Gallardo please. I'll take good care of her ... :mischievous:

Hope everyone is going to be happy with their cars .
Once you have received your car you can change colour and wheels to suit yourself ,then could you set it to share with friends in your garage.this will allow me to borrow it for a spreadsheet picture ..
:)👍

Hope everyone is going to be happy with their cars .
Once you have received your car you can change colour and wheels to suit yourself ,then could you set it to share with friends in your garage.this will allow me to borrow it for a spreadsheet picture ..
:)👍

Its not letting me share the V12 :confused:

Its Metalised Pale Blue with Dark grey wheels....

But guess what, its shared! The reason why it was greyed out was due to the fact I was still 'driving' it!!!! :dunce:

Anyway that was the photo of it when I posted when selecting the cars :) (with its inspiration photo underneath)

Its Metalised Pale Blue with Dark grey wheels....

But guess what, its shared! The reason why it was greyed out was due to the fact I was still 'driving' it!!!! :dunce:

Anyway that was the photo of it when I posted when selecting the cars :) (with its inspiration photo underneath)

OK got it ... and NICE if i do say so (very surprised you took it )

I got down to 4 cars - Gallardo, 458, R8 and SLS....I couldn't decide which one!

So I put the Gallardo and 458 in one pot, and the R8 and SLS in the other...this didn't help, but with more testing, I was kind of set on either the R8 or the SLS and thats when I watched the N24 live online.....

And for some reason I just thought I NEED THE VANTAGE! Prehaps it was because I had spent that much time with the 4 cars I had got down to, and couldn't seperate them in my mind, the idea of a car I hadn't thought about totally re-focused my attention and rather than trying to choose 1 out of 4, a 5th car just felt right to me!

So the Aston it was, I just thought to myself, finally, a car I can settle on :lol:

Well that's 7 cars away now (I better pick one soon)

Omnius........ Aston Martin V12
Ade............ Lotus V8 GT
Third Reign.. Ferrari 458
Jimftr......... Audi R8
Cobani....... Lamborghini Gallardo
socalspeed. Corvette C6
Dowlin....... McLaren Mp4-12c

the good ones are going fast:lol:

Car is up and shared. Too bad i don't get to have a carbon hood and have that nasty exhaust sticking out at the back Q_Q.
0390559.jpg

Another question thought. My car isn't run in at all, meaning I'll gain some horsepower. How should i handle that? Hit the limiter to 580PP again?

what cars are left?

these are the cars that are gone so far Trotter, any of the others are up for grabs 👍
Omnius........ Aston Martin V12
Ade............ Lotus V8 GT
Third Reign.. Ferrari 458
Jimftr......... Audi R8
Cobani....... Lamborghini Gallardo
socalspeed. Corvette C6
Dowlin....... McLaren Mp4-12c

I painted my R8 In a sort of dark metallic orange with black wheels. Looks pretty cool. :)

I painted my R8 In a sort of dark metallic orange with black wheels. Looks pretty cool. :)

now set it to share with friends so i can borrow it to take a picture for the spreadsheet.👍

Back