Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chevrolet Camaro ss (10)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (06)

• Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (09)

• Total voters
now set it to share with friends so i can borrow it to take a picture for the spreadsheet.👍
It's been on share for a day already. :) Sorry i didn't mention it, lol. Feel free to borrow it and be amazed by it's orange-ness.

Howay Jamesy!

I want to see the line-up in all it's glory! :sly:

patience! patience! still some cars to be sent yet so when all are in there will be a grand unveiling ..

just so everyone knows the bograt will be in a Ford GT .

Looks like a great series BUT, what tires? Are they unrestricted or in other words racing soft (pretty much always the fastest, pit stops or not)?

If racing hard, I'm in

Looks like a great series BUT, what tires? Are they unrestricted or in other words racing soft (pretty much always the fastest, pit stops or not)?

If racing hard, I'm in

Hi tom thanks for the viewing,
the tyre rule is that all 3 racing tyres have to be used in the race (but tyre degradation is high)so it is a strategy to play with..

all is on the first post.. (also check the thread for cars that are left to choose)

All the Racing tyres will be used -

Race Rules.
tyres are any of the racing tyres available .
all 3 types have to be used in the race .
what you qualify on you must start the race on!!​

Omnius......... Aston Martin V12
astonmartin.gif

Ade.............. Lotus V8 GT
lotus.gif

Third Reign........... Ferrari 458
horse.gif

Jimftr................. Audi R8
audi.gif

Cobani....... Lamborghini Gallardo
lambo-logo.png

socalspeed........... Corvette C6
corvette.gif

Dowlin........... McLaren Mp4-12c
mclaren.gif

Jamesy............... SLS
mercedes.gif

It's looking like it will be an interesting grid!
party.gif

Last edited:
I think I'd like to try and get in on this.. Been away from organised racing for too long :) Could I get the Ford GT please. Checked the list and still looks available. Can get a photo up later pending championship entry :)

I think I'd like to try and get in on this.. Been away from organised racing for too long :) Could I get the Ford GT please. Checked the list and still looks available. Can get a photo up later pending championship entry :)

if you are desperate to have the Ford GT i would let it go as there is soo many nice cars left:)

if you are desperate to have the Ford GT i would let it go as there is soo many nice cars left:)

That's sportsmanship right there!
king.gif

That is nice :)

Obviously I chose the GT out of the remainders because its the one I wanted. Didn't realise looking at the list that it was gone already though.. I shall have a re-think and a play with a few cars 👍

That is nice :)

Obviously I chose the GT out of the remainders because its the one I wanted. Didn't realise looking at the list that it was gone already though.. I shall have a re-think and a play with a few cars 👍

no problem will send you the GT as i took it because there just had to be one in the series. that will leave me with a big decision is it

The Jaguar or The Alfa ????? decisions decisions :banghead:

Dowlin's Ride (green meanie)

SanGimignano-TownSquare-2.jpg

Ade's Racer (The Blue Bomber)
SanGimignano-TownSquare_2-1.jpg

Omnius's Babe (Ooh Baby Baby)
SanGimignano-TownSquare_3-1.jpg

Third's Italian Job (My Other Car's a MINI)
SanGimignano-TownSquare2.jpg

Cobani's Cruiser (Raging Bull)
SanGimignano-TownSquare_6-1.jpg

Jimftr's Jalopy (Tango Down)
SanGimignano-TownSquare_5-1.jpg

Last edited:
Cars are looking good guys 👍

Do we receive the cars modded already to apply paint and wheels to? Looking forward to getting my hands on the GT and putting in a lap or two :) Friendly race meet anyone? Maybe over the weekend some time?

Cars are looking good guys 👍

Do we receive the cars modded already to apply paint and wheels to? Looking forward to getting my hands on the GT and putting in a lap or two :) Friendly race meet anyone? Maybe over the weekend some time?

yes all cars are set to specification .
all you have to do is paint it your colour ,
change wheels to your liking ,

then all you can change is how you set it up for the races.
(suspension gearing and aero( but most run it max))

also remember about the scrutineering before the races!!!

and to set your car to share with friends so it can be photographed for the spreadsheet..

Thought you guys might like a sneaky peak at the GT. Bloody love this car! Still undecided about the livery though, thinking about trying to re create a bit of a Gulf livery somehow, as much as I can anyway. Let me know what you think :D

animal

.click for bigger pic.

Last edited:
By the way do all you guys have commitments tonight? Anyone fancy a few short and friendly races otherwise? Eh? eh? :D

Back