Suspension Tuning Woes

Canada
Canada
Doing the café mission where you have to widen a body. Chose a C6 ZR1. Widened wheels, with the wide offset and RS tires.

On Blue Moon Bay and Daytona, on the banks, the car understeers entering and midway through the corner, followed by crippling oversteer. The front right tire (in a left sweeping banked turn) will not grip AT ALL.

I've tried changing everything I know, but can not figure this out for the life of me (spring rates, dampers, diff settings, downforce settings). Am I doing something wrong? I'm a newbie to this forum but not to the game. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks guys!

Doing the café mission where you have to widen a body. Chose a C6 ZR1. Widened wheels, with the wide offset and RS tires.

On Blue Moon Bay and Daytona, on the banks, the car understeers entering and midway through the corner, followed by crippling oversteer. The front right tire (in a left sweeping banked turn) will not grip AT ALL.

I've tried changing everything I know, but can not figure this out for the life of me (spring rates, dampers, diff settings, downforce settings). Am I doing something wrong? I'm a newbie to this forum but not to the game. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks guys!
Try increasing the ride height or increasing the natural frequency, it sounds like the wheel might be rubbing against the fender. You can also try making the anti roll bar stiffer

Last edited:
Try increasing the ride height or increasing the natural frequency, it sounds like the wheel might be rubbing against the fender. You can also try making the anti roll bar stiffer
So make the springs stiffer all around, with a stiffer anti roll bar? The ride height thing I never thought of. I'll give them both a shot.

Back