Suzuki Swift Challenge|Congrats Neljack!

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 757 comments

What track should we race for round 4?

• Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have recently noticed something...

...The curse. It has returned to haunt neljack, who has finished every race so far in 2nd, 3rd or 4th, but never won. :sly:

He's usually 2nd to me.

Should start calling him Barrichello, or Massa, or Coulthard.

:sly:

He's usually 2nd to me.

Should start calling him Barrichello, or Massa, or Coulthard.

:sly:

Yet you only gained 6 points on him during your win streak, because he collected the fastest lap everytime. :D

Yet you only gained 6 points on him during your win streak, because he collected the fastest lap everytime. :D

Because the point system rewards mediocrity, and it also awards people for being in someone elses toe.

Three win streak and only recieving a point or so more = unfair.

Because the point system rewards mediocrity, and it also awards people for being in someone elses toe.

Three win streak and only recieving a point or so more = unfair.

Oh please stop. It doesn't reward mediocrity, but consistency.

I have recently noticed something...

...The curse. It has returned to haunt neljack, who has finished every race so far in 2nd, 3rd or 4th, but never won. :sly:

Haha, im not too bothered by it luckily as long as im up there battling :):dopey:

Im not anything about the point system, I do want the new table though, Akmuq ;)

Riiight.

3 wins in a row isn't consistancy?
And you got 45 points, happy?
Haha, im not too bothered by it luckily as long as im up there battling :):dopey:

Im not anything about the point system, I do want the new table though, Akmuq ;)

Check the first post, and ignore the messed-up part where I got FlyingFox and matty wrong, cause they're points are still the right way around.

And you got 45 points, happy?

Check the first post, and ignore the messed-up part where I got FlyingFox and matty wrong, cause they're points are still the right way around.

It's not that I am complaining about the points, Carb brought them up in the 1st place.

I just don't think they reward 1st place enough.

Hi guys and gals. I've only just found this and wonder if it is too late to join you all?

DaxCobra
I'm sure akmuq would be more than happy to have you on board as long as you are a clean driver 👍

Agreed. 👍

I'm sure akmuq would be more than happy to have you on board as long as you are a clean driver 👍

Well I certainly try to be clean. You may hear me cursing myself as I miss a the odd braking point and I'm not the quickest by any means. Just looking for some good clean and fun racing.

Well I certainly try to be clean. You may hear me cursing myself as I miss a the odd braking point and I'm not the quickest by any means. Just looking for some good clean and fun racing.

You'll fit in with Carbonox then. 👍

I'm joking, I'm joking...

Please elaborate..:)

Or don't :nervous:

Your call:dopey:

EDIT: Never mind, just look at the title.. :banghead:

Last edited:
Sorry. It was a Father Ted reference to the cake in the thread title.

I'll stop now! :)

You're in.👍

Cheers!

Built the car today and raked it around Eiger short track. Best lap was 1:20.719. My race pace will be nowhere near this!

For a FF car, it certainly grips well and is immense fun to drive. Looking forward to Friday.

Cheers!

Built the car today and raked it around Eiger short track. Best lap was 1:20.719. My race pace will be nowhere near this!

For a FF car, it certainly grips well and is immense fun to drive. Looking forward to Friday.

It's a weird handling car, right? Seems to have hardly any grip, but it doesn't exactly understeer...

Great car.

DaxCobra
It's a weird handling car, right? Seems to have hardly any grip, but it doesn't exactly understeer...

Great car.

Understeered bad for me at Madrid.. :(

I must double check my tyres: I thought it was quite grippy, although saying that I had just been driving an old car on comfort mediums!

DaxCobra
Didn't for me. I overtook Carbonox round the outside of the long swooping corner in the 2nd sector. :)

Put the stock suspension back on then..:sly:

Back