Suzuki Swift Challenge|Congrats Neljack!

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 757 comments

What track should we race for round 4?

• Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
neljack
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:sly:

I know why it does on a game or song.

But like it's pointless here?

neljack
I dont know, we havent spoken since we married :nervous::nervous::nervous:

Tough luck mate.. Chances were she was dog ugly but had a nice voice anyway.. :sly:

:/, I dunno what to do tbh.

Get a dog whistle.

Oh, and...

•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Carbonox
Woo, it's race day. In the case that I'm needed as a host, I'm right here... :sly:

Oh I forgot bout that.. What track are we on again? :dopey:

Carbonox
Don't listen to conspiracy theories about Eiger, we're actually at Cape Ring Inside. :mischievous:

Oh I remember now.. Not cause you told me or anything.. :dopey:

Have fun at school sweetie pie :irked:

Oh I remember now.. Not cause you told me or anything.. :dopey:

Have fun at school sweetie pie :irked:

I will! It's actually a shortened day because of a prom or something for 2nd graders... I'm a 2nd grader too, but will only go there to watch :dopey:

Carbonox
I will! It's actually a shortened day because of a prom or something for 2nd graders... I'm a 2nd grader too, but will only go there to watch :dopey:

Your a second grader? :odd: I thought you'd be nearly finished school at that age :sly:

Your a second grader? :odd: I thought you'd be nearly finished school at that age :sly:

But we have simply 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders... we have no connection whatsoever to any small-time schools we have gone to previously :sly:

Carbonox
But we have simply 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders... we have no connection whatsoever to any small-time schools we have gone to previously :sly:

I'm sorry that joke is too Finnish for me to get. I'll wait till like mid-day till your back from school to answer that 👍

I'm sorry that joke is too Finnish for me to get. I'll wait till like mid-day till your back from school to answer that 👍

It wasn't a joke...

Yeah, I'm back. Sort of funny when I went to meet the dancers afterwards... there was about 20 guys in nice suits around when I just walked in with casual clothes and my backpack :sly:

Carbonox
It wasn't a joke...

Yeah, I'm back. Sort of funny when I went to meet the dancers afterwards... there was about 20 guys in nice suits around when I just walked in with casual clothes and my backpack :sly:

Oh.. Okay then.. Care to explain further? :)

And I'd say awkward more then anything else.. :sly: but I can imagine you know just walking in from your stressful morning (Caused by me) and just feeling stupid in normal cloths.. :( 'should have suited up'.. :)

Quote from 'How I Met Your Mother' for your information.

Oh.. Okay then.. Care to explain further? :)

And I'd say awkward more then anything else.. :sly: but I can imagine you know just walking in from your stressful morning (Caused by me) and just feeling stupid in normal cloths.. :( 'should have suited up'.. :)

Quote from 'How I Met Your Mother' for your information.

Umm, what should I explain? :P I just talked a bit with the lads, even meeting an old friend of mine, then went to watch the photo shoot of the partners before leaving.

Carbonox
Umm, what should I explain? :P I just talked a bit with the lads, even meeting an old friend of mine, then went to watch the photo shoot of the partners before leaving.

I meant about the schooling system :dopey:

And sounds like an alright day..:)

I meant about the schooling system :dopey:

And sounds like an alright day..:)

It was, because if it was normal, I would still be in school and only get out after an hour (after a Maths lesson :crazy:)...

Umm, first off, we start out at elementary school (aged 7-12) then we have "Junior high" at 13-15, and then we can choose to go to high school or the other place which is more about preparing for work, those schools are for people aged 16-18.

Definately the most sensible conversation Ive seen on GTP, my weirdness cant handle the normality :nervous:

Back