Suzuki Swift Challenge|Congrats Neljack!

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 757 comments

What track should we race for round 4?

• Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carbonox
It was, because if it was normal, I would still be in school and only get out after an hour (after a Maths lesson :crazy:)...

Umm, first off, we start out at elementary school (aged 7-12) then we have "Junior high" at 13-15, and then we can choose to go to high school or the other place which is more about preparing for work, those schools are for people aged 16-18.

Damn, you didn't have to start school until 7? :odd:I had to do a month of proper primary school 2 months after my 4th birthday :crazy:

The Irish schooling system is first off you go to primary school 4-12 and then go to secondary school 13-18.

Very simple. Like our politicians :lol:

:lol: at neljack, oh I mean Alexander Neljack the first. :)

Damn, you didn't have to start school until 7? :odd:I had to do a month of proper primary school 2 months after my 4th birthday :crazy:

The Irish schooling system is first off you go to primary school 4-12 and then go to secondary school 13-18.

Very simple. Like our politicians :lol:

:lol: at neljack, oh I mean Alexander Neljack the first. :)

That's better than in Germany though, they have some 11 year olds in a high school... :crazy:

Carbonox
That's better than in Germany though, they have some 11 year olds in a high school... :crazy:

That's German efficiency for you. Rather then caring about the child's well fare they have it more set up like a conveyer belt.

:embarrassed: trolls here............... :odd:

14765957.jpg

Anyway, back on topic. I have a practice room up for anyone interested. 👍

Got a 1:20.514

Room closed again :dopey:

Last edited:
Damn! Could get GT5 started up, but had to quit to re-do my PSN connection because it wasn't working for some reason.:irked: Got that done and I was surprised to see the Gran Turismo 5 disc actually in the menu, clicked on it and it didn't work.:ouch:

So, now I have to manage to get GT5 started up another 2 times today, one to get the patch, and one after the patch since it will quit out.:grumpy:

On the bright side I signed Demba Ba on Fifa, so I'm gaurentee'd the Champion's League.:dopey:

Damn! Could get GT5 started up, but had to quit to re-do my PSN connection because it wasn't working for some reason.:irked: Got that done and I was surprised to see the Gran Turismo 5 disc actually in the menu, clicked on it and it didn't work.:ouch:

So, now I have to manage to get GT5 started up another 2 times today, one to get the patch, and one after the patch since it will quit out.:grumpy:

On the bright side I signed Demba Ba on Fifa, so I'm gaurentee'd the Champion's League.:dopey:

I think Furi is coming around on the TOCA Tyre situation! :D

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Carbonox
Who's Demba Ba? :embarrassed:

BTW, guess who hosts today's round.

He's only the bes.....

Actually you won't care so I'll stop there.

Ah I'm not great with guesses so I'll say, Lenny Henry?

Who's Demba Ba? :embarrassed:

*facepalm*

Anyway, you're only hosting if I can't get mine to work.👍

As for Demba Ba, he got the a goal on his debut to win the Charity Sheild, scored a hat-trick against Utd in the first Premier League game, and got a stoppage time goal to draw against City.

P.S. I publicly gave out about Adaboyer before the City game cause he wouldn't re-sign with me after the loan ran out.:irked:

*facepalm*

As for Demba Ba, he got the a goal on his debut to win the Charity Sheild, scored a hat-trick against Utd in the first Premier League game, and got a stoppage time goal to draw against City.

P.S. I publicly gave out about Adaboyer before the City game cause he wouldn't re-sign with me after the loan ran out.:irked:

How am I supposed to know any footballers when most of them are useless bastards faking injuries? :grumpy:

/rant

HSV-010
*facepalm*

I thought he played for Tottenham anyway? :nervous:

Carbonox
How am I supposed to know any footballers when most of them are useless bastards faking injuries? :grumpy:

/rant

But Demba Ba isn't one..

I heard he beat Chuck Norris at Connect 4 in 3 moves..

But Demba Ba isn't one..

I heard he beat Chuck Norris at Connect 4 in 3 moves..

Somehow that reminds me of a story about several key people in the world competing for who has the biggest toy... well, the winner was Prince Philip, so the crowd started singing "God Save the Queen"...

Carbonox
Somehow that reminds me of a story about several key people in the world competing for who has the biggest toy... well, the winner was Prince Philip, so the crowd started singing "God Save the Queen"...

Hahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

Back