Suzuki Swift Challenge|Congrats Neljack!

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 757 comments

What track should we race for round 4?

• Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely ridiculous.

How was I to know you were sorting the grid order out? Carbonox is rushing me to join, so I thought you wanted a quick race.

Sorry for trying to speed it up.

Stupid.. Utter BS.

I did 60 laps of the track today.. For what? To be rammed off to the back and when you try to overtake someone get beeped at? Then when you get pissed of enough to beep back you accidentally hit the PS button and ruin your race.. Utter fuc**ng bulls*it..

Absolutely ridiculous.

How was I to know you were sorting the grid order out? Carbonox is rushing me to join, so I thought you wanted a quick race.

Sorry for trying to speed it up.

I thought that when akmuq was listing names one by one, you would have understood that we aren't just starting the race ASAP. This is why only the hosts should start the race, and never the others.

Stupid.. Utter BS.

I did 60 laps of the track today.. For what? To be rammed off to the back and when you try to overtake someone get beeped at? Then when you get pissed of enough to beep back you accidentally hit the PS button and ruin your race.. Utter fuc**ng bulls*it..

If the beepings me it might not be my fault, just ask all the TOCA guys ;)

neljack
If the beepings me it might not be my fault, just ask all the TOCA guys ;)

Wasn't you all the time.. Sometimes you did though and it pissed me off..

I couldn't try overtake someone without getting beeped at and then from fear of getting a penalty I give the place back and lose 2 in the mean time get shoved off at the next turn.. Very very pissed of atm..

How can pushing the PS button completely ruin a race? To me it looks like you rather DC'd.

Wasn't you all the time.. Sometimes you did though and it pissed me off..

I couldn't try overtake someone without getting beeped at and then from fear of getting a penalty I give the place back and lose 2 in the mean time get shoved off at the next turn.. Very very pissed of atm..

Im sorry :( <3

Carbonox
How can pushing the PS button completely ruin a race? To me it looks like you rather DC'd.

I hit the PS button in the middle of a turn.. Which meant I had no control for roughly 5 seconds so I nosedived into the barrier and spun around..

So I got pissed off and turned my playstation off..

I don't mind the odd bump, nudge and rub, and I'm guilty of them all at times, but I quit the second race after being rammed, bumped mid corner and dive-bombed twice. Not clean in my book.

I don't mind the odd bump, nudge and rub, and I'm guilty of them all at times, but I quit the second race after being rammed, bumped mid corner and dive-bombed twice. Not clean in my book.

Excuse me, but I saw you quite often shoving people into the walls...

Sumo098
You had to be forceful to pass under the conditions in those races. It was fun. :)

But if I remember correctly, Akmuq said any rubbing without giving the place back was punishable with a penalty.

If I'm wrong I'll be very pissed off.

I know I know a few of us are pretty teed off but.........

Think about it, we had some great battles, most racing series around the track would end up with everyone in the wall and the race taking about 10 hours. There werent really any major contacts between contacts, just the odd nudges and bumps which round a track with 50% hairpins is pretty understandable. Race 1 was partiucally good.

I understand why Matty quit, but you did have quit a good race IMHO :) 👍

Just sayin' its not all doom and gloom :P

DaxCobra
Keep it in PM's....

Wait? Then what if Carbonox has a crash with Akmuq.. Who does he report it too? :odd:

And neljack, I was having a good race, especially race one. But then I rubbed Akmuq's side panel on the 5th hairpin and he beeped so I let him back through and lost two places to Akmuq & Dax and got shoved off next corner..

Second race was similar because I was having a great race until I again rubbed Akmuq's side panel and he beeped me aggressively so I got pissed off said to myself I'm not giving the place back and went to beep him and well..

I personally think aggressive beeping should be banned from this series..

Also can someone send me the replay to the second race? I want to look through it before I start making allegations.

Anyone who has if it's possible could you send it to me in WRS format?

So then I can have a proper look though it.

I've been told that it was me Matty that punted you off.

I'll have a look at the replay just to see.

FlyingFox
I've been told that it was me Matty that punted you off.

I'll have a look at the replay just to see.

I don't think it was Fox who hit me.

I have to check though.

OK just had a look

Lap 2 - 1st corner Aardvark and yourself ran wide, I came in too deep and hit you. I then went round the outside of turn 2 to try and give you the space back but Aardvark squeezed you out the back, marginly helped by Carbonox.

Since I started the whole thing off by hitting you first I will take the blame and concede my 4th place to DSQ.

It was Aardvark doing all the bibing of his horn.

Last edited:
FlyingFox
OK just had a look

Lap 2 - 1st corner Ardvark and yourself ran wide, I came in too deep and hit you. I then went round the outside of turn 2 to try and give you the space back but Ardvark squeezed you out the back, marginly helped by Carbonox.

Since I started the whole thing off by hitting you frist I will take the blame and concede my 4th place to DSQ.

I don't believe you were at fault their. Because you left plenty of space for me and Ardvark, and if Ardvark had just slowed down in entry it would not have happened

Anyway it's not for me or you to decide and I believe we should leave it for Ak and Carb to decide.

And would it be possible for you to send me the replay? Your able to do so anyway.

I'll send you a PM with details of who to do it later actually 👍

Fox has a pole from this season?

I have to say that I was definitely the polesitter in the Eiger qualifying, because I clocked the 1'19.682, which was left unbeaten for the rest of the session. I had a messed up grid order like many others apparently did, but I'm 100% positive I was the rightful polesitter.

Fox has a pole from this season?

I have to say that I was definitely the polesitter in the Eiger qualifying, because I clocked the 1'19.682, which was left unbeaten for the rest of the session. I had a messed up grid order like many others apparently did, but I'm 100% positive I was the rightful polesitter.

I had a pole by default being last in race 1

Oh...

Anyway I'm glad to notify that it's not over yet - neljack only leads me with 8 or 9 points depending on the fastest lap of Race 2, with only the two Nürb GP/D meetings remaining :gtpflag:

It's in the WRS thread if you want to know, but I'll check it later anyway and PM you the details. 👍

Oh...

Anyway I'm glad to notify that it's not over yet - neljack only leads me with 8 or 9 points depending on the fastest lap of Race 2, with only the two Nürb GP/D meetings remaining :gtpflag:

:)

Should be great :D

Back