Suzuki Swift Challenge|Congrats Neljack!

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 757 comments

What track should we race for round 4?

• Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lap 1 race 2, I went to take the inside and you covered that so I went for the outside and you came across me and jammed on the brakes so I swerved out of the way and got a wheel on the grass which was why I ended up spinning..

Least I didn't divebomb you then..

The curved straight? I didn't do anything wrong then....

HSV-010
The curved straight? I didn't do anything wrong then....

On the run to turn 5..

I'm sure some people behind saw it..

I didn't make it too the curved straight that race..

Ok, just on to defend myself since I'm in the dog house over way to much, sorry I was aggressive.:ouch: I'll do these one by one so it's easier for when you have to quote me to attack me again.:grumpy:

Matty- Between turns 4 and 5, there is a tiny kink in the little straight, I pointed my car towards that out of turn 4 and stuck to the line, which pointed me towards the edge of the track for turn 5, that's only one move, and you're allowed take the line back for the corner anyway, which is what you thought I did in the first place. Here's a crappy drawn diagram.
Swiftakmuq.jpg

Dax and Carbonox at the turn 5 hairpin- Now, this is my most uncertain move, I had out-braked Dax, and Carbon was a bit ahead going into the turn, Dax and I were side by side, I don't recall touching him (please don't make a dirty joke) but I may have squeezed him out into Carbon. Unsure to be honest.

Carbonox at the chicane- yup, sorry, but it only helped you along anyway as you gained from my draft and I messed up skillfully gave back the position into the chicane last lap.:sly:

Dax at the chicane- now, I don't think I hit you or cut the chicane, and I'm pretty sure I made that move fairly.

Note this was all done without looking at the replay cause my GT5 is :censored:ed.

Also, I think I'm going to take a break from GT5 for a while, just have got sick of the constant bitching and moaning from it...

Dax and Carbonox at the turn 5 hairpin- Now, this is my most uncertain move, I had out-braked Dax, and Carbon was a bit ahead going into the turn, Dax and I were side by side, I don't recall touching him (please don't make a dirty joke) but I may have squeezed him out into Carbon. Unsure to be honest.

You did hit me into Carb, and he then blamed me and told me "You getting a penalty for that"

Dax at the chicane- now, I don't think I hit you or cut the chicane, and I'm pretty sure I made that move fairly.
You made the move, braking way too late, making me stop to avoid crashing into you, and then you had to cut over the curb to make the corner.

Either way, it's bad racecraft, especially when you demote someone from 1st to 4th whilst doing it.

Okay, rules of motorsport say, the defending car may commit to one line only on the run down to a corner.

On the exit of 4 you stayed straight until I went for the inside which was when you came over, block 1.

So then I came back across on the run to 5, and you came straight across and jammed on the brakes so I jammed on and swerved out if the way trying to avoid you and I got a wheel or two on the grass which would be why I spun.

To me that's making two moves to defend your line which is a illegal move and warrants a warning/penalty.

Carbonox
It's spelled "penalties" :dopey:

Sorry, had to.

Whatever.. I assume you saved the replay, if so could you check the Akmuq and me incident

You made the move, braking way too late, making me stop to avoid crashing into you, and then you had to cut over the curb to make the corner.

Either way, it's bad racecraft, especially when you demote someone from 1st to 4th whilst doing it.
Curbs are track... It's the green part which isn't....
Okay, rules of motorsport say, the defending car may commit to one line only on the run down to a corner.

On the exit of 4 you stayed straight until I went for the inside which was when you came over, block 1.

So then I came back across on the run to 5, and you came straight across and jammed on the brakes so I jammed on and swerved out if the way trying to avoid you and I got a wheel or two on the grass which would be why I spun.

To me that's making two moves to defend your line which is a illegal move and warrants a warning/penalty.
I made one move, and didn't swerve back for the corner, which is allowed by the 'rules of motorsport'.
Whens a point update coming?
When I watch the replay.

Curbs are track... It's the green part which isn't....

I made one move, and didn't swerve back for the corner, which is allowed by the 'rules of motorsport'.

When I watch the replay.

Yes, and it was the green part you had all 4 wheels on..............

Right, if there is to be a swift S2 and akmuq is going to run it we need a second steward.

I'm S:censored:t enough to be at the back of the grid most of the time and don't really get caught up in all the "pistols at dawn" stuff so I volunteer to be that second steward.

Any Objections?

P.S. Any objections made will result in me using my daughters Swift to run said objector over.

If we do have another steward, I think it should be someone who has ran or been a steward in another series.

If we do have another steward, I think it should be someone who has ran or been a steward in another series.

That's all well and good but how do stewards become stewards? They just just have to put themselves forward and do the job.

Usually people who have proven to be clean racers, and have a good idea of fair racecraft.

Welldone teammate taught him everything he knows ya know.:sly:

Yeah, whatever JB ;):sly:

Also, thanks for mention in title Akmuq 👍

I hope there is another thing in friday, its a really ideal time for me :P. I would be interested in being a steward if so. 👍

I have an awesome idea for a Friday night series.

Rallycross / Rally event.

250BHP, 1000KG weight, run what you brung.

Last edited:
With Akmuq's permission I'm going to start season 2 on the 23rd of March.

I gave Carb the reigns a few weeks ago but he hasn't said much of it yet, maybe co-host it?

Anyway I think Dax and Furi have taken our time-slot.

P.S. You're series will fail Dax.;)

I gave Carb the reigns a few weeks ago but he hasn't said much of it yet, maybe co-host it?

Anyway I think Dax and Furi have taken our time-slot.

P.S. You're series will fail Dax.;)

I haven't found space for it yet thanks to the Dax league :/

Back