Suzuki Swift Challenge|Congrats Neljack!

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 757 comments

What track should we race for round 4?

• Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was wanting to know in case i wanted to b-spec one of the 24hrs races or do the nurburgring 24hr in a-spec

i was wanting to know in case i wanted to b-spec one of the 24hrs races or do the nurburgring 24hr in a-spec

B-spec will only take 24 hours anyway, it can't be paused, if you want to do the A-spec, then do it after this Friday, probably miss the IS-F race and be ready for when the season starts again.👍

B-spec will only take 24 hours anyway, it can't be paused, if you want to do the A-spec, then do it after this Friday, probably miss the IS-F race and be ready for when the season starts again.👍

i'll be doing it in dribs and drabs like a-spec.

Will make a last ditch effort of getting on to GT5 tonight, which will probably fail, and if it does fail, carbon's hosting.

Can't wait :D

To be honest, Carb should host just for tonight anyway :P

ALSO! Will we have the long Qualifying again? :D

Can't wait :D

To be honest, Carb should host just for tonight anyway :P

ALSO! Will we have the long Qualifying again? :D

Yup, had planned to have track open to everything until 8 O'clock so TOCA 100 can do some qualifying as well, but that's postponed now so go ahead with extra-long qualifying.👍

Sorry gents but I'm afraid I will be a no show to the season finale.

This is again, an unavoidable absence.

Best of luck to you all this evening.

Ed

Looks like a small grid, nevertheless, I shall open sometime around 21:30 (my time obviously :sly:)

Carbonox
Looks like a small grid, nevertheless, I shall open sometime around 21:30 (my time obviously :sly:)

Open at 9:18 :D

Meaning NOW!!! :D

GO ME!! :D

Oh wait..

Nevermind.. :(

Lap one into final chicane. Please review this incident, as I think a penalty is necessary.

Maybe the same thing is needed for race 2 lap 9 where the same move was made and corner cutting was used to gain 1st.

Lap one into final chicane. Please review this incident, as I think a penalty is necessary.

Maybe the same thing is needed for race 2 lap 9 where the same move was made and corner cutting was used to gain 1st.

I don't know if that was me or not but I might get around to it, just couldn't be arsed with GT5 after that.

Congrats neljack, btw :irked:👍

I don't know if that was me or not but I might get around to it, just couldn't be arsed with GT5 after that.

Congrats neljack, btw :irked:👍

Yeah it was you.

didn't want to say it publicly to save arguments, but yeah.

That last one ruined my race, so I'm pretty irked.

Yeah it was you.

didn't want to say it publicly to save arguments, but yeah.

That last one ruined my race, so I'm pretty irked.

My night was ****ed over in race 1 when matty divebombed me.

And to Carbonox, don't you ever have a go at me for something I haven't done.

Go watch race 1 lap 1 at the final chicane and get your facts right before jumping to comclusions.

Goodnight.

HSV-010
My night was ****ed over in race 1 when matty divebombed me.

Sorry.. I apologised like..

Still that didn't give you any right to double block me and you should be happy I didn't end up divebombing you then..

Would of been happier if I did though.. And I could have of I wanted to..

Sorry.. I apologised like..

Still that didn't give you any right to double block me and you should be happy I didn't end up divebombing you then..

Would of been happier if I did though.. And I could have of I wanted to..

Wait what? When did I double block you?

HSV-010
Wait what? When did I double block you?

Lap 1 race 2, I went to take the inside and you covered that so I went for the outside and you came across me and jammed on the brakes so I swerved out of the way and got a wheel on the grass which was why I ended up spinning..

Least I didn't divebomb you then..

Back