Suzuki Swift Challenge|Congrats Neljack!

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 757 comments

What track should we race for round 4?

• Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks good does this, but I'm not sure if Friday's are the best night for me. I'll come along to as many of the races as I can, if that's ok?

Looks good does this, but I'm not sure if Friday's are the best night for me. I'll come along to as many of the races as I can, if that's ok?

Yup, I'll have you signed up for this.👍

Tests will have to be done to make sure this isn't to bad on the tyres, but I'll most likely abandon the formation lap idea since we don't really want tyre heat before the start.

BeKaz.

As an additional reply to your off-topic post in the TOCA thread, I didn't know you were a Celica fan. :mischievous:

I have a certain soft spot for them, especially the GT-Four.

You are a Mazda fan, right?

Cause you will wreck tyres on launch.

You will not wreck them on launch, because they will be warm and so will not spin as much. Also, if you are spinning tyres on launch then you suck at launching. :P

I have a certain soft spot for them, especially the GT-Four.

You are a Mazda fan, right?

I just like to point out that Mazda built a better engine than anyone else did, and the others went jealous and restricted it because they were afraid of losing.

In reality, I'm a Kubelwagen fan.

I just like to point out that Mazda built a better engine than anyone else did, and the others went jealous and restricted it because they were afraid of losing.

In reality, I'm a Kubelwagen fan.

Ahh.

Well, we own two Mazdas, an RX8 and a MX5 Mk2.

We had a Mk1 MX5 but thats sold.

So you'll have no problems winning the Group C endurance with your Mazda and it's engine which is really 4 of them tied together with masking tape... :)

So you'll have no problems winning the Group C endurance with your Mazda and it's engine which is really 4 of them tied together with masking tape... :)

Honda hasn't competed in Le Mans ever because they can't get a good car for it, so you need to shut up. :D

Okay, maybe I should go to bed already...

Honda hasn't competed in Le Mans ever because they can't get a good car for it, so you need to shut up. :D

No, they just competed in F1 instead, which they built the winning car in 2009 (never mind that Ross Brawn crap, it was built by the Honda gods)

No, they just competed in F1 instead, which they built the winning car in 2009 (never mind that Ross Brawn crap, it was built by the Honda gods)

It was an illegal car at the start, and it fell quickly all the way to the mid-pack when its true speed was found. :)

It was an illegal car at the start, and it fell quickly all the way to the mid-pack when its true speed was found. :)

It wasn't illegal, it was innovative, and besides, they only fell to a fight for the top(instead of domination) because Honda took all their money.

Besides, you got to think this looks awesome.

Large%20Image.jpg

It wasn't illegal, it was innovative, and besides, they only fell to a fight for the top(instead of domination) because Honda took all their money.

Besides, you got to think this looks awesome.

Large%20Image.jpg

But the Furai concept looks more awesome. :)

I know it's completely off-topic but Honda have entered a NSX in the GT category in 1994, 1995 and 1996.

Latest Posts

Back