Suzuki Swift Challenge|Congrats Neljack!

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 757 comments

What track should we race for round 4?

• Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The benefits of being in charge of a series.:dopey:

So, who do you wanna be, Bernie Ecclestone or Max Mosely? :P

You're the thread creator and all, so you're Ecclestone and I'll be Mosley. ;)

Im interested in this series, but probably wont be able to make every friday night. Like the idea of no tuning.

akmuq I should get you added this week, but will need to test my connection with you online at some point, had a couple of problems with online since the update. Hope you all had a good christmas

I'd like to have a go at this series......but...

I'm new it GT online racing (though I’ve played the whole GT series)

I assume you are all using steering wheels (don’t have one yet) which puts people using a controller at a disadvantage. So is it worth giving it a go, or wait for a wheel?

I'd like to have a go at this series......but...

I'm new it GT online racing (though I’ve played the whole GT series)

I assume you are all using steering wheels (don’t have one yet) which puts people using a controller at a disadvantage. So is it worth giving it a go, or wait for a wheel?

In pack racing like this, it won't really make much of a difference, sign up anyway, as it will be fun.👍

In pack racing like this, it won't really make much of a difference, sign up anyway, as it will be fun.👍

Ok well I'll give it a go then LOL

FlyingFox/FlyingFox_85

Car: Blue Gris
Wheels: Iceland Gris

Carbon's going to have to go red. Out of curiosity of the TOCA guys only Dax and Neljack have actually bought theirs. I don't know about DK, but Furi and Peter won theirs while Tom and I got it gifted.:sly:

You going to be running any practice races before the first race.

Carbon's going to have to go red. Out of curiosity of the TOCA guys only Dax and Neljack have actually bought theirs. I don't know about DK, but Furi and Peter won theirs while Tom and I got it gifted.:sly:

No, I actually feel more special now that I'm different than you others :dopey:

Dax brought mine, I paid nout ;)

No, I actually feel more special now that I'm different than you others :dopey:
Carbon's special! :dopey:
I see there are only 5 races. If sucessful would you concider extending the season?
Nope, as the longer series on GTP tend to be less interesting and less attendance, there is exceptions but in general, for road cars, short race series are better.👍

Latest Posts

Back